jeff black

Expert Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
I've no idea which paper first carried this
story...I just ran across it this afternoon
in the Newsgroups:

View attachment 963

Jesus, a woman in Romania did that?? Remind me to not visit there any time soon:biggrin1:

I actually shuddered at that one windy... the thought of someone biting my dick.... ouch.......

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a good "cautionary tale", I guess... The morale: no sex while cooking... I'll remember not to try that. :wink:

P.S.: Windtalkerways, are you going to post your avatar again (or perhaps a new avatar)? After all, you started the thread on avatar significance, right?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sexycobra said:
P.S.: Windtalkerways, are you going to post your avatar again (or perhaps a new avatar)? After all, you started the thread on avatar significance, right?

I didn't save the pic, SC.

I've used one of the avis from the site for now.

I'm going to put back a few pix I have but most
I just completely deleted a few weeks ago.

As soon as I get a chance I will take more new pix
though.

ETA: I now see? I did find the pic after all! ;)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I came to this thread because I thought you were going to be profound..should have known better :wink:

I do have a question though, how did she get black eyes and a broken cheekbone from being hit on presumably the top/back of her head with a pan?..maybe I can buy the cheekbone but two blackeyes!!

Maybe she tripped on the grease and fell on his.....errr fists :biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dong20 said:
I do have a question though, how did she get black eyes and a broken cheekbone from being hit on presumably the top/back of her head with a pan?..maybe I can buy the cheekbone but two blackeyes!!

Thank you!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dong20 said:
I came to this thread because I thought you were going to be profound..should have known better :wink:

If her cheek is broken, but her lower jaw is intact, then he hit her face, not her head. This would explain those injuries.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
If her cheek is broken, but her lower jaw is intact, then he hit her face, not her head. This would explain those injuries.

Exactly my point, more than once and pretty hard I'd wager. Oh to have been a fly on the ER wall :biggrin1: