Grassy__ass

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Major gay vibe from Nick.
Nick just really gives me strong gay vibes. To the point where it’s uncomfortable to watch.
MAJOR gay vibe. You can tell he is stuck up about something. Plus the gossiping with the women during the picnic was uncomfortable to watch. Booze brings the homo out lol

Tina2803

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Major gay vibe from Nick.

MAJOR gay vibe. You can tell he is stuck up about something. Plus the gossiping with the women during the picnic was uncomfortable to watch. Booze brings the homo out lol

Lol! and the comment he made about Jarrette's chest lol

Whats even worse is how Danielle is so chaotic, so I can only imagine what will happen when 2+2 will become 4 not 5 for her lol

Reactions: tylerswonderland

Grassy__ass

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol! and the comment he made about Jarrette's chest lol

Whats even worse is how Danielle is so chaotic, so I can only imagine what will happen when 2+2 will become 4 not 5 for her lol
They started off cute but now they're a mess. If my husbands sweats like that at my wedding, it's a no go, lol. He was DRENCHED.

blahblah1030

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Completely agree with need something on Kyle! Lol! He’s hot! I don’t find any of the other guys attractive..maybeeee Sal next? He has a great body.

wishfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kyle is so hot and seemed like such a nice guy. I'm glad he didn't end up getting married to Shaina, they were really not a good match.

Salvador is also pretty cute, nice body too and a great voice. The whole situation with his 'friend with benefits' (or whatever she was) was kinda weird though. Like, he was clearly sleeping with that girl and didn't properly define the relationship, which made her think they were dating. Kind of a dick move.

Shayne was also pretty handsome and gives off major frat boy vibes. He's probably very enthousiastic in bed. His personality and the way he reacted in the latest episode was a bit of a turn off for me though.

Reactions: I69mr