Love island 2016 thomas powell

Uk_lad_92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I follow him... ok content no frontals yet though...

i am in the process of getting some custom full frontal content though :) but you will have to pay him to get it i doubt hell post it freely on his page! Seems like a nice guy though - far more friendly than some *cough* rogan *cough*

DDAYTHEDOG

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I follow him... ok content no frontals yet though...

i am in the process of getting some custom full frontal content though :) but you will have to pay him to get it i doubt hell post it freely on his page! Seems like a nice guy though - far more friendly than some *cough* rogan *cough*
Keep us posted, I am always happy to subscribe to pages but not if you have to pay twice

Uk_lad_92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep us posted, I am always happy to subscribe to pages but not if you have to pay twice
So I’ve chatted with him for a little bit... tipped him a small amount more than subscription and got a nice full frontal selfie in the mirror :)

He’s a great bloke, very sexy and sent the pics right away. Didn’t ask for much either, nothing like joss or rogan who ask like £75 for one pic!

focus0t

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I’ve chatted with him for a little bit... tipped him a small amount more than subscription and got a nice full frontal selfie in the mirror :)

He’s a great bloke, very sexy and sent the pics right away. Didn’t ask for much either, nothing like joss or rogan who ask like £75 for one pic!

how did it look?

Uk_lad_92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean was it small/medium/large, girthy, slim, etc etc haha
Girthy and medium length but it was soft so could get a lot bigger. I’d be excited if I pulled his pants down to find that that’s all I’m saying ha

Really nice bloke as well!