100% Gay, 0% Straight

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mitch stripped down in the showers in Episode 7, but they don't show his butt proper

In contrast, in last night's episode Aaron showed his butt - this season's first proper nude scene. It was also shown after 9:30, so maybe that's the sweet spot for showing more male nudity on Aussie TV, then?

Channel 9 blacked out on Ronnie bum on the Block a few weeks ago when he it flashed entering the pool a few weeks ago in the 1900 time slot.
It must be frustrating for the twins X Love Island on the Block. They can only have a wank while the others have there partners for more fun.

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Channel 9 blacked out on Ronnie bum on the Block a few weeks ago when he it flashed entering the pool a few weeks ago in the 1900 time slot.
It must be frustrating for the twins X Love Island on the Block. They can only have a wank while the others have there partners for more fun.

Do you remember when that episode aired? I can try to find it and make a clip from that. I don't think The Block has ever shown any uncensored nudity due to its timeslot.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you remember when that episode aired? I can try to find it and make a clip from that. I don't think The Block has ever shown any uncensored nudity due to its timeslot.
It was when they were unveiling the pools.
His bum was blacked out.
In the last 2 to 3 weeks.

Reactions: Michael Andrews73a

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its weird though because last year we had so much male nudity with gerard and now so far we just have that aaron clip above after 9:30

I think the main reason for this is because of the timeslot it's being shown in. Almost every episode has aired at 8:45 with the exception of last Thursday's ep, which aired almost an hour later. Plus, they're mainly M rated, which is a step down to the usually MA + styling of the previous seasons. That episode on Thursday didn't even have a nudity rating!

I maintain the theory that Channel 9 should just show this series at a later timeslot, as this would allow for more naughtier material to be shown. Also, they should've kept this on their digital TV channel, like last year. Well, that or none of this year's batch of hotties have same degree of confidence that Gerard (or any of the other guys from he last two seasons) had when it comes to showing off their rugged bodies. Even the two recent SAS seasons showed more male nudity, and that was screened at 7:30 on the usually conservative Channel 7!

Reactions: pelza55