Love island chris hughes naked

Does anyone have any pics/clips from the leaked video that was released (but taken down from what I can see) this past weekend? His cock's supposed to be amazing.

Dannydanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not gonna lie that's been tugged to a semi to show off and is not impressive at all... all that hype for nothing I think them girls must of only had pencil dicks

sayagain

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree to us big dick aficionados it isn't that big. As someone said if you watch the video above, he is clearly somewhat seminars and not completely flaccid. Yes he is big but not danny D enormous. it is quite girthy though . What would people estimate the erect length and girth do you reckon? I would say 7.25 long and 5.75 girth - maybe 6 inches girth.

Dannydanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think 7 max and u can tell it curves down aswel so always look bigger when closed to hard and don't normally grow as much

Brent46

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Larger than most white boys. Given most white lads are around 5.5 inch erect. Hes gonna get near to 7.5 erect I bet. Better not send any well hung African decent dudes to the show LOL.. Never watched it, looks like another Big Brother boring rehash.