Love it hard

deneen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi I have always had men with large penis' It is the best feeling in the world. I have not had sex since 2003 every now and then I suck a friend of mine penis it is so big but all he wants to do is fuck me in the ass I do not like that i would rather have his big hard penis in my vagina or just lay it between my legs What can i do

rodinorlfl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why don't u tell him how much u love his hard cock in your tight pussy. talk dirty to him and make him focus on your love box..you should try to masterbate in front of him and tell him that you want him deep inside your pussy. I personally love a nice tight and wet pussy, but of course I also love to feel the tightness of my womans ass...its a trmendous turn on to see her bit the pillow while I slide it in her tight ass slowly. it makes my cock so hard .

terps286

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi I have always had men with large penis' It is the best feeling in the world. I have not had sex since 2003 every now and then I suck a friend of mine penis it is so big but all he wants to do is fuck me in the ass I do not like that i would rather have his big hard penis in my vagina or just lay it between my legs What can i do

2003 is a long time. Im a generous man. You can borrow mine as long as you give it back. Send me a pic.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its a shame lo dont live in London you could have my thick dick all the way inside you wet and ready by now pussy I like tight pussis,I like to poot all my long and thick cock inside you AS IT CANNOT BE For the moment just think of it and tuch you self Nothing like A NICE PUSSY SHOW PICS PLEASE.JUSTthinking of yours I am getting hard

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi and Welcome!! It's sad you don't had sex since 2003..!! Tell your friend that you wanna feel his cock in your vagina and not your ass!! He really must respect that..!! I'm sure your vagina would make him very happy..!! I know I would!! ;-)