Love Letter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
is this a LOVELY love letter or JUST a lame excuse to remain 'friends'...
OK, we can all see it is CORNY, corny, corny! :p

'how can i explain what has no explanation. the feelings i fell for you. the way you make me fell, be and act.

i like you a lot. not just because 'we kissed once in a bathroom in a bar'. i really like you because of the way you are. YES. maybe someday we'll kiss again and flirt again [when we are drunk enough...], but it's not only that i like in you. sex is a part of life, you just take it or leave it. it's not the substantial part of a relationship. 'it just is!'
what attracts me to you is your simpler way of life. you flirt and kissed me with the same ease as you work and live your life. [OK, saying this things to another guy isn't easy!] it's your eyes, your smile. it´s your funny way of walking. it's your intelligence.
it's your uniqueness.

it's just you.

i'd like to take our friendship to another level. let's really be friends. no more running away because of things we did or did not do. let's be able to talk to each other directly and not try to hide behind something, or someone. let it just happen.

so now you know. you just have to smile to me, and my whole world is filled with easiness and happiness.
keep on being you.

KISS'

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

'how can i explain what has no explanation. the feelings i fell for you. the way you make me fell, be and act.

i like you a lot. not just because 'we kissed once in a bathroom in a bar'. i really like you because of the way you are. YES. maybe someday we'll kiss again and flirt again [when we are drunk enough...], but it's not only that i like in you. sex is a part of life, you just take it or leave it. it's not the substantial part of a relationship. 'it just is!'
what attracts me to you is your simpler way of life. you flirt and kissed me with the same ease as you work and live your life. [OK, saying this things to another guy isn't easy!] it's your eyes, your smile. it´s your funny way of walking. it's your intelligence.
it's your uniqueness.

it's just you.

i'd like to take our friendship to another level. let's really be friends. no more running away because of things we did or did not do. let's be able to talk to each other directly and not try to hide behind something, or someone. let it just happen.

so now you know. you just have to smile to me, and my whole world is filled with easiness and happiness.
keep on being you.

KISS'

This guy is REALLY INTO U MAN! He likes u alot, i dont think its an excuse just to be friends. Nice letter though . .

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CAMON people... I need your INPUT.. is it a STAY with me, or excuse letter to be 'friends'...!

THANKS jason321, wish it was you the one who send it to me! ;)

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually think the letter is quite charming.

As for the rest, why not asking HIM the question?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IT ended... I moved and am far far away.. :(
SHOULD I go back?
should we try and have a long distance relation?

FUCK... could he be the one?
[even though I believe there aren't 'the ones' in our lifes, could he be...?]

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when you say you moved far away....did you by chance move from the states? if so....come back here.......hehehe so I can have you lol

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

'how can i explain what has no explanation. the feelings i fell for you. the way you make me fell, be and act....i like you a lot... let it just happen.

KISS'

CAMON people... I need your INPUT.. is it a STAY with me, or excuse letter to be 'friends'...!

Someone has written you such a sweet, touching letter expressing their desire for you and you call it "Corny".:slap:
Do you possess any feelings of love for this man at all 220483? He's very fond of you and wants to take the friendship to another level. Do you want this too or not?:confused:

YouTube - Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me (Paris)

Last edited:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not saing CORNY in a bad way. IT just is. I love that MAN a lot, more than I ever did to any one.. ;( but things just got pulled away by distance.

and ABOUT the corny remark, YOU didn't see my last pics, that where 'classified' as being CAMPER, nad yet I lovvveeee them!

RELEASE THE CORNY IN THE WORLD
and maybe people would worrie less about what they appear to be! :p

cajun boy 8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey man, if this guy means this much to you... and he cares this much..... well go where he is and start up the fire that is there, or bring him to you. but dont live your life in misery waiting to grow old alone!!!!!!!! you are a really good man, very caring guy... dont ignore him, to your detriment.....

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
See how far you can develop the relationship by long distance...it can work if you are both determined to do so...eventually you and only you will know the answer and what feels right for you. Good luck.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I need to make a confession. IT was I that wrote the letter.
I was in love with this spanish guy and wrote him this letter, but UNLIKE you guys, he wasn't as harthtaken by it, as I wanted.
HE left me ALONE. it HURT a LOT.
I JUST posted the letter to see if YOU guys felt the same as HIM, or, as YOU did, responded with love and afection back to me!

THANKS for the support! ;)

[and SORRY if I lied in the previous posts :(]

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I understand you completely. I went through the same thing last year: I poured out my heart to my sunshine-- wrote him a love letter-- and although he also had strong feelings for me, he couldn't handle it and chose to run, which isn't in character for him. It hurt a lot. The anger is gone, but the pain is still there.

Have you heard anything from him? Are there any new developments? Hang in there.

OK, I need to make a confession. IT was I that wrote the letter.
I was in love with this spanish guy and wrote him this letter, but UNLIKE you guys, he wasn't as harthtaken by it, as I wanted.
HE left me ALONE. it HURT a LOT.
I JUST posted the letter to see if YOU guys felt the same as HIM, or, as YOU did, responded with love and afection back to me!

THANKS for the support! ;)

[and SORRY if I lied in the previous posts :(]