Love Making Music

kwame: What music do you put on when you are knocking the boots? For me, anything by 50 Cent and I'm tearing it up. Lol I'm into giving thugloving. Don't hate the player hate the game.

7x6andchg: I'm with ya on the R&B/Hip Hop - but you gotta slow it down SOMETIME, kwame...I'm in pain FOR you if you do it to nothing but "In The Club" over and over and over again. :D

"Let's Get it On"
"Sexual Healing" (either the original or the Shaggy remix
and for her:
"You Make Me Feel (Like a Natural Woman)" ;D

And plenty of other sterotypical songs are out there for one's sexual soundtrack - any other thoughts, perhaps even less stereotypical ones?

7x6&C

kwame: [quote author=7by6etC link=board=youth;num=1058312878;start=0#1 date=07/15/03 at 16:54:32]I'm with ya on the R&B/Hip Hop - but you gotta slow it down SOMETIME, kwame...I'm in pain FOR you if you do it to nothing but "In The Club" over and over and over again. :D

"Let's Get it On"
"Sexual Healing" (either the original or the Shaggy remix
and for her:
"You Make Me Feel (Like a Natural Woman)" ;D

And plenty of other sterotypical songs are out there for one's sexual soundtrack - any other thoughts, perhaps even less stereotypical ones?

7x6&C[/quote]
Yeah man you are right I need to think of her also. She likes ol skool slow jams. I'm just really a hiphop head right now. With time I think I will mature and maybe put on some luther. Good looking out.

H8Monga: TEDDY P can't go wrong with that!

And the late great Barry.

Turn it to a smooth jazz station... nothing but music for such purpose... if I should ever get a partner, she better be into smooth jazz...

trippy_dude: you youngins w/ your stupid rap....Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon (whole cd) is the way to go

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The late, great Peggy Lee singing "Is That All There Is??"

Just kidding, guys.

Anything slow and sultry by Miss Lee, Lena Horne, or Rosemary Clooney

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=youth;num=1058312878;start=0#5 date=07/17/03 at 14:07:54]
Anything slow and sultry by Miss Lee, Lena Horne, or Rosemary Clooney
[/quote]

I'm all for slow and sultry. How about some early Eartha Kitt, with a voice like raw silk?

7x6andchg: I'm with Pecker and DMW too - Peggy Lee could sing the Minneapolis phone book and it would be sexy...

"And-er-son, Alvin....."

I usually reserve Pink Floyd for the tail end of a 12 pack of beer, trippy... :D

7x6&C

throb919: Pecker, Whopper, and Paul--(is that a law firm?)--There's a Sarah Vaughan album of Brazilian music that y'all would love...some Portuguese, some English, all sultry and sassy..."Sassy" at her best!

7x6andchg: Throb - thanks for the tip - I'll have to check it out.

I love Latin and South American music, but the bulk of it, at 140-200 bpm, is a little speedy for my fornicative tastes these days (as you might imagine) :D

7x6&C

TragicWhiteKnight: Arne Nordheim! Nothing like Nordic contemporary electronica to get my rocks off :)

More seriously, for fans of slow Latin-styled melodies, check out pretty much anything by Bebel Gilberto - and anyone else on the great compilation 'Divas Exotica'.
Lounge music (like the Ultra Lounge series), is great, provided it's taken slightly tongue-in-cheek (and presumably that would happen over the course of the evening...)

thatjigga: Tyrese - "Signs of Love Making"
Sisqo - "How Can I Love You Tonight"
H-Town - "Knockin' Da Boots"
Jodeci - "For Ever My Lady"
Boyz II Men - "I'll Make Love To You"

And the list goes on!  :D

However...doin' it to 50 Cent?! Wow!...That's crazy..

Most of his songs make you wanna go out and beat something up (LOL)...I guess I can see that there, if you know what I mean, but you GOTTA be killing her like that...lol

SchroederJr: [quote author=trippy_dude link=board=youth;num=1058312878;start=0#4 date=07/17/03 at 13:59:23]you youngins w/ your stupid rap....Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon (whole cd) is the way to go[/quote]

:eek:

Are you serious? That just's kinda creepy, in my opinion.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There actually is music specifically written to have sex to.  Check out http://www.buttboymusic.com/.  There are different compositions available for different sex acts.  (I should mention, however, that B-Boy is into the S/M and Leather scene, and the music reflects this.)  

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
I was perusing some old topics, and I thought I'd add my 2 cents...

My gf and I listen to a large variety of stuff, but when it comes to sex, we tend to gravitate towards the more 'electronic' types of music (industrial, techno, etc.) although I think we've done it with everything from Pink Floyd and the Doors to AFI and Phish in the background.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually love to fuck to Pink Floyd, but different moods for different times. Sometimes NIN is the best thing on earth, or even Rammstein for a very agressive mood. For very serious, Mozart's Don Giovanni is pretty chilling.

nccc4: my top 15 best fuck albums :

1. van morrison - astral weeks

2. morphine - good

3. st germain - tourist

4. nightmares on wax - carboot soul

5. rjd2 - deadringer

6. amon tobin - out from out where

7. ladytron - 604

8. stereolab - cobra and phases group play voltage in the milky night

9. air - moon safari

10. jazzanova - in between

11. pulp - this is hardcore

12. the thelonious monk quartet - misterioso

13. parliament - funkentelechy vs. the placebo syndrome

14. miles davis quintet - cookin'

15. patricia barber - verse

kenny: the only album ive heard of in the above list was Pulp - This is Hardcore, and a choice album it is too