Love Of Black Dick -01

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Havernaugh Harrydik, Apr 1, 2010.

1. D_Havernaugh Harrydik

I had a bi-curiosity for a long time and when I went to websites to check out guys, it didn't take long to figure out I didn't have a man curiosity, I had a black man curiosity.
    I finally posted, and answered, some ads of straight black men seeking bottoms. Once I had the nerve to actually meet a guy, I was nervous as hell. He knew it was my first time and correctly assumed that all I wanted was to hold and suck a big black dick. But he wasn't letting me get away with just getting right to it. He took his clothes off except for his shorts and laid on his bed. I kept my clothes on, there was no plan for him to be reciprocating, and climbed up next to him and started rubbing his cock in his shorts. He pulled me away and up towards him and stuck his tongue in my mouth. He wanted to make sure my first experience with a guy was going to be more "personal" than I was looking for. It took about two seconds for me to realize, hmm, I could really like this! We kissed a couple minutes and then he told me, go ahead.
    I moved down and pulled down his shorts. Very, very nice! Thick, big head and long already. I quickly and very naturally lowered my head to his cock and took the tip in my mouth. It was official,..I had a guys cock in my mouth. It was a great nasty feeling and it felt incredible in my mouth. It was sooo good!! I sucked it and licked it in all the ways I always thought about and it was f'ng good, really good! From his moans and comments and precum I could tell I was doing alright. He started moaning and telling me he was close, I could feel him thrusting and his body quivering. So I sped up sucking up and down as long and deep as I could until he tensed up and screamed he was cumming. He put his hand on the back of my head and held it down with his dick in my mouth as he started cumming, shot, shot, shot, shot. I had no choice, but probably even faster than the kiss, I realized,...yuummmmm. I like this!!!
    I just kept sucking and swallowing until there was nothing left to swallow, or suck! Thats how it began,......

Draft saved Draft deleted