Love Quardangle Goes Wrong

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Principessa, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

4 Wis. women accused in lovers' quadrangle plot

I love that the women only had to pay $200 bail. :biggrin: Serves the lying cheating bastard right. :lmao: This is exactly why I don't do that open relationship bullshit.

2. PrincessBlueEyez

PrincessBlueEyez New Member

Albums:
    Lol, im not sure id do all that, but if he cheats on me its over, bottom line.

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

unlawful imprisonment, assault and genital mutilation.... that's fair for being cheated on.

one man ties up a cheating female lover. three other men enter the room. one strikes her across the face. her vagina is glued shut..... to teach her a lesson.

the men only have to pay $200.00 to make bail.

:rofl:

these women committed a crime. a romantic involvement with the victim is not a get out of jail free card *maybe get out of jail after posting $200.00 card.*

threatening a blindfolded human being with the idea that she might have a gun. the humiliation he'll face in his community. planning the assault.

i'm sorry, but i have no sympathy for these women.

#3 MickeyLee, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  4. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Your logic is impeccable, Mickey Lee, but somehow I think it's felony assault if guys do this to a girl ... but kind of funny when girls do it to a guy. Can't really explain why, I just do.

5. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

that's fucked up. At least they're being prosecuted at all. But yeah if 4 dudes did that to a chick, they'd be looking at $100,000 bond each to get out and decades in jail if they were convicted. And the community would be gasping at how horrible it was.

6. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    I think the reason he ended up in this mess was because he did not have an open relationship. Cheating behind a partner's back is always going to get you in trouble. My wife and I frequently decide to have sex with others, and when we do we bring that individual or couple to our bed so we both get to enjoy them.

Successful relationships involve sharing and communicating, something I think this man from Wisconsin never learned. I do not agree with the action of these women, but I understand their anger in being lied to.

7. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

Hahaha! This made me laugh. :biggrin1:

I think that's a little overboard. I don't get the point of being so cruel. Yeah, he cheated but geez. :rolleyes:

Did you hear about the woman who poured a pot of boiling water on her husband while he was asleep!? It was aimed at his crotch. She suspected him of cheating on her b/c he had done so in the past, and he woke up to THAT. He had 2nd and 3rd degree burns from his knees to his stomach. :eek: Feel so bad for this man. No one deserves to be burned like that, no matter what they did. :mad:

What disturbed me the most about that article, was reading that the neighbors heard "what sounded like a woman screaming" and that by the time this man sat up, his skin was falling off. :eek:

...after he gets out of the hospital, he said he's going to divorce her. GOOD FOR HIM!

8. Principessa

Gold Member

9. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

They got out of jail on only $200 bail? After all the crap they did? That's not just a miscarriage of justice, that's an abortion of justice! People have been locked up for years for what they did (kidnapping, false imprisonment, assault & battery, and sexual assault). I can't believe somebody would say they love that the women only had to pay $200 bail.

There is a big difference between an honest open relationship and cheating. Cheating is bullshit, but an honest open relationship takes well-honed communication skills.

10. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh! What a tangled web...

11. hud01

Gold Member

Yeah there has to be equality everywhere that men were perceived to have an advantage, but in the courts where women have always had an advantage eveerything stays the same.

12. Florida Boy

Gold Member

... we weave. When first we practice to deceive.

13. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    right, and if a woman cheats it's ok if the husband rapes her in responce right? give me a damn break
    they should have had no bail

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    THIS is a reasonable rational responce

are you sure you are a woman

15. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    That is laughable indeed.

16. hud01

Gold Member

why?

17. D_Portelay Porquesword

Too much drama.

It takes a real dumb ass to complicate life in this manner.

I do not agree with using these women as he did and I do not agree with the gluing of the penis.

These kinds of stories remind me of just how low people choose to take their lives.

All of these people need lessons in respect, of self and others.

#17 D_Portelay Porquesword, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted