Love/sex doll rental

D

deleted1138933

Does anybody else here use love/sex dolls, or artificial vaginas for masturbating? I have a Blewit, a Fuck Me Silly Mega Masturbator, and couple of artificial vaginas that I use. I have been wanting to try those life-size realistic love/sex dolls such as the RealDolls, but they are so expensive. Honestly I cannot afford or much less keep one at home.

I recently randomly came accross a love/sex doll rental site in Los Angeles. Did some research and seems legit. If all goes well, looking forward to enjoying of services they offer very soon.

Ok, so I am doing this. I booked my first sex-doll rental. Got to admit awkward and a bit embarrassing at first, but it all seems legit and worth it. They are very approachable and open. They texted and we spoke on the telephone and theyanswered all questions. Easy enough, go to the website pick a model, you can request hair style,clothing special instructions, $100/2hrs. They deliver and pick up. I am booked for Thursday at 10pm. Very excited. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Is anybody familiar or have used their services, or similar services? What was your experience like? I will share mine shortly after Thursday.

Vivant Dolls
https://onlinesexdolls.com
1 (310) 893-3561

D

deleted1138933

T
I own 2 penetrable sex toys but the idea of renting one doesn't appeal me, i rather share one of my toys with a friend in need or we buy a new one for sharing between us alone.

Thats cool and hot

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are the chances that a rental doll is adequately sanitized between clients?

I've heard women talk. I nowhere measure up to what they want/like/desire.
This is why the universe invented relationships. Helping us average men have sex for millennia.

Reactions: Driver_tk
D

deleted1138933

What are the chances that a rental doll is adequately sanitized between clients?

This is why the universe invented relationships. Helping us average men have sex for millennia.

Doesn't change anything if they are still going to be wanting simething you are not, something you don't have and cant offer, and all you can do us constantly try to kerp compensating at best.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sure, or at least I hope, they clean them really well between rentals. Though, I'm guessing this isn't a completely legit business and probably doesn't have any specific standards they are required to adhere to.

If I were considering renting one, I'd probably just save up and buy one for myself. That said I wouldn't buy one, I'm sure it would be fun when I was horny and no one around to help me with that, but the rest of the time it would certainly be creepy to have something like that in my home. I have a fleshlight and owning that is bothersome enough for me.

I'm not trying to deter you from doing it, I hope you have a good time. I'm interested in hearing what its like.

D

deleted1138933

I'm sure, or at least I hope, they clean them really well between rentals. Though, I'm guessing this isn't a completely legit business and probably doesn't have any specific standards they are required to adhere to.

If I were considering renting one, I'd probably just save up and buy one for myself. That said I wouldn't buy one, I'm sure it would be fun when I was horny and no one around to help me with that, but the rest of the time it would certainly be creepy to have something like that in my home. I have a fleshlight and owning that is bothersome enough for me.

I'm not trying to deter you from doing it, I hope you have a good time. I'm interested in hearing what its like.

Actualky it is legit and the do clean/sanitize before and after each use. Additionally, they come with new vaginal inserts. I coukd not keep one either, too expensive and burdensome to keep around. I too have some toyscand thsts enough to have. Thanks

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I didn't see the link you had included for the company. Their FAQ certainly says they are legit. They very well could be, but I could also make a website that says whatever I'm doing is legit even if its not. My point was that there isn't any type of regulating body for that type of business, at least no that I'm aware of. Restaurants have inspectors that make sure they are operating in a safe and sanitary way or they get shut down. I don't believe there is any type of regulation along those lines for this type of business. It doesn't mean that they aren't keeping everything clean, they probably are, but an unregulated business can make any kind of claim they want without necessarily meeting their own claim. The site looks legitimate enough, though.

If I were considering doing this, I would probably make the excuse to go to Las Vegas for a weekend and hire a professional instead. Whatever reasons you might have for not going after a woman are kind of moot with a prostitute. I've never done it myself, but it sounds like a better experience than using a doll in my opinion.

Reactions: Driver_tk
D

deleted1138933

A trip to Vegas requires additional expenses, plus a proffessional is a lot pricier. Plus I would still be exposing myself to the judgment of a woman.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prostitution people don’t judge they are in business. As far as the cleaning of the dolls between customers I would say that happens about the way that hotels/motels clean room between clients. You better check them out before use very though. What those people say they do and in fact what they do is buyer beware. The prostitutes are certified clean on a regular basis by medical physician. I would, and this is just my opinion, own the doll, or see the prostitute.

Reactions: 693987
D

deleted1138933

Prostitutes are women first, of course they judge, compate, etc., talk to their collegues/friends. They may not say anything to the clientt, does not mean they dint judge