Love the view!!

kristykreamy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone. My name is Kristy and I'm a 43 year old mom and wife. Happily married to a great guy, who's a fantastic lover, BUT sometimes I need a little more than his 7 inches can provide, if ya know what I mean. Mostly I just like to fantasize and look at the goods, so to speak (and God knows some of y'all really have the goods!), but occasionally I get so hot, looking at big ol' cocks on the web that I have to go beyond just looking! Hubby knows I'm on here, and he even gets turned on sitting with me and looking at pics of monster cocks, seeing how wet and downright sloppy it makes my pussy. I'm hoping to make some friends on here...maybe really good friends!!!

kristykreamy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I know! Nothing wrong with 7, and my man knows how to use it! But there is something about a monster cock (say, 9 or more) that just makes me weak in the knees!! I dunno; it might just be the aesthetics of it...honestly, I've only been with one guy that big (as in, inside of me), but it was otherworldly!! It just makes my mouth water though!!