Love To 69 Till Completion? Me, Too!

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, guys! I'm a 42 y/o GWM living in South Florida, who'll be visiting the New York City area, between Tuesday, April 21st through Tuesday, April 28th.
I stand 6 ft. tall, 215 lbs., with brown hair and eyes, mustache, medium solid build, light skinned, and moderately hairy.
Very affectionate, passionate, LOVE 69ing to completion, a versatile top, and seeking a similar versatile bottom, for hot fun, friendship, and more!
All that I ask is you be 48 y/o or under (18 to 25 y/o a plus!), somewhat weight proportionate, drug and disease free, a non smoker, not tattooed or pierced, clean, discreet, and serious about meeting-no games, please!
Partial to exotic guys, like Asian, Latino, African American, and multi-racial, but all backgrounds rock!
Smoother, dark skinned, curly haired, baby faced, shorter than me, and cut, all plusses, but not musts.
Besides hot sex, I'd also like someone to show me some of the fun, exciting, and interesting things that NYC has to offer. Museums, theaters, parks, etc.
917-488-9270. I have voice mail if I can't respond back right away, but will return your call ASAP.
I prefer to host at my hotel room, but can travel to you within a reasonable distance.
Look forward to seeing you during my stay in the Big Apple. Until then, take care, and I'll be awaiting your call.