Photo Love transexual women

tagish_charlie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hard to believe that many of these women were actually born as males....especially these Asian women...so naturally pretty and feminine..
I think the being born male is part of the reason they are so pretty and feminine. They work really hard at being all woman so us men look past what's not 100% woman in their eyes. Aren't we all our harshest critics.They put together a complete package that takes our breath away so we don't get hung up on a few minor details. I sometimes don't think they see that men like us see them as all woman all the time. Even on their worst day.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the being born male is part of the reason they are so pretty and feminine. They work really hard at being all woman so us men look past what's not 100% woman in their eyes. Aren't we all our harshest critics.They put together a complete package that takes our breath away so we don't get hung up on a few minor details. I sometimes don't think they see that men like us see them as all woman all the time. Even on their worst day.
There is much truth in what you are saying. The one trans woman I dated did work very hard at looking good....pretty and feminine.......all the time. She also was very focused on me...giving me everything she felt I wanted and needed from a woman.....and did it very well....and not just when in bed. She was all woman to me....yes, she still had a penis.....but the complete package was all female.....and I loved it.....she was special......