Love Will Keep Us Together

D

deleted3782

Ok, I have a friend who is so into this song that he has it on his ipod. (sorry that's the best version I can find)

He has pointed out the details that make the video great, including the fact that she is such a spazz that she can't move to the beat, the ultra cheesy backup dancers...and the point where she exclaims "Loco! Loco! Loco!" coupled with the circular finger/ear motion.

Ok, I have a friend who is so into this song that he has it on his ipod. (sorry that's the best version I can find)

He has pointed out the details that make the video great, including the fact that she is such a spazz that she can't move to the beat, the ultra cheesy backup dancers...and the point where she exclaims "Loco! Loco! Loco!" coupled with the circular finger/ear motion.

Dear God... there are no words to describe that.

I've never seen a Vegas show and, with luck, I never will (unless they serve free drinks).

Catch the Isla Bonita video while you're at it. It's dance belt paradise complete with thunder storm at the end.

Charo is definitely an entertainer though I can't help but think that given her extraordinary guitar talent, everything else she does is slumming. On the other hand, she gets away with it. There's no way to hate her. She's simply charming.

D

deleted3782

Catch the Isla Bonita video while you're at it. It's dance belt paradise complete with thunder storm at the end.

I couldn't watch it through the end...but I will say the back up singers should be eternally grateful that they have any job at all.

shimmy shimmy shake
kick
shimmy shimmy shake
point
shimmy shimmy shake
kick