Love your dick

Think about what you can do, What does a cock worshipper need to satisfy his craving?

Cock? Yes. Absolutely.
But there is so much more. To satisfy his needs you need to be patient, appreciative, full attention to him. Tell him how much you like it. Don't ask questions or he'll have to answer and take his focus away from his job at hand, or better yet, head.

Look at him as he smiles just thinking about your cock. Rub his toy through your pants, think about how much he'll love to see that little puddle of precum slowly dribble from the tip. He really wants the experience to remember, hoping that you feel the same and want it as much as he does. To look down, watch his mind escape into another dimension, a dimension where it's only him and your cock. He gets to put your cock into inescapable submission.

Remember that, submission. While a more stricter in dominance male will want to take all control, coming across a real cock worshipper may just stop you in your tracks. His desire to push your cock to it's limit will consume, he will want you to feel every stroke with his lips sinking downward and up again on your cock. He will treat your cock like it deserves.

Don't ever forget, he'll want to be the one to take off your clothes. The unveiling of your cock feels almost like winning a prize, an expensive and sought out prize. He knows there are already plenty of mouths out there to please you, but he knows ultimately it's just a tease. He's always going to be better than them. He will wait as long as he has to.
Greed is sourced from hunger. He can see the outline of your glans in your underwear, and a little drip forming through the material. You tense your cock and watch his eyes open slightly, he's just noticed your movement and he's imagining it in his mouth doing that - doing that at the touch of his tongue. You can feel your prostage begin to slightly tingle. Tense it again. Notice his darting eyes? He's getting hungry.

Don't let him down, let that salty love goo wet the tip of your tent. This will tantalize him. He cannot help but open his mouth slightly, letting out a small breath of sudden relief. He's not dreaming, this is all real; what he plans to do to you will be a nod to his legitimate dedication to this very acquired skillset. He learns each time something new about how your cock reacts to all of his stimulation. You need to be patient for this. If he needs to break, let him. If he breaks too much, either give yourself a quick release or apologise and tell him it's not what you are looking for. To find a legitimate worshipper requires trial and error, but you cannot waste time. While life is long, you want to enjoy the best of the best for as much of it as you can. He will be so attentive to everything dick. He'll enjoy that you're there and present. No screens or walls to hide behind. You own a toy for him to play with - he loves doing the honours for you.

fword

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I much prefer the men whose cocks I suck to be mean and selfish. I like an arrogant, self-assured, big-dicked stud who just wants to hurt me by roughing up my throat with his oversize cock. Three cheers for humiliation and abuse....all with a huge cock in your mouth!

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was supposed to be injest not invest.
A good session would be at least an hour. To be able to feel the quivering trembling moaning squealing as he approaches the end. Delaying that end until I am ready. Then just letting him explode and slowly swallow everything

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Allow your worshipper to work like a good farmer. Just because the explosion has happened don't rush to put everything away. Allow time to replenish your fluids and let him nurture your testicles and your soft penis and foreskin. Let him explore every bit of your groin. Let him enjoy your smell, your taste as he licks and nuzzles into your parts.
Don't be selfish and run off. Who knows a second go round may be in the offing.

Reactions: marknyc