Lovely gallery comment to share

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its always nice to get such an honest and kind opinion.

Wed April 11, 2007 1:40pm Rating: 1.00
STOP SHOWING most of the men here who come here to watch sausage sized man meat because it is a man thing you will never understand why we want to watch other men monster sixe meat sausage man ,and i am here to see 10 to 12 to 14 to 15 inches of meat man meat steak you women have no idea why we are here and i can tell you from my behalf that over 99% men here are watching megameat monster steak and not vaginas and i for one am not interested or want ot see you or your vagina here at this man bulge watching website for men to men bulge watchers can we have some male bonding private secretes without those vaginas thinking thats what we need or want to see here ,why not cal it LVSG and all the women can join , oh well ,we still want to see bulge manmeat megamonster sausage man ,see ya in the ladies room.

Posted by vichairyass

whatta helluva nice guy

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do douche bags always say they speak for the majority? Unless the majority of people are douche bags...

I'd say Sassy looks far better with out "15 inches of man steak"... that would be an interesting picture and I probably couldn't look away... but I still think the originals are better.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can we not get rid of Vichairyass for his flagrant disregard for punctuation alone?

I mean, c'mon...That was all one sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And after all of that ranting and raving, what does Vic show us in his profile?

His massive meat? His monsterous cock? His huge hard on?

Nope. Just his hairy MF'ing ass. Can you say DOUBLE STANDARD?

And rude beyond belief.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I'll would like to personally donate $1 to the Buy Vic a brain fund

"
Bulge watching site"..He seems to have somehow gone straight to the galleries and completly missed the forums and discssions altogether, let alone the fact that women like cock too, not only gay men :rolleyes:

Actually i just realised the sadest thing is this dope has been a member here for 2 years

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Does anyone here have "meat man meat steak", "megameat monster steak" or "bulge manmeat megamonster sausage" stuffed in their pants?:rolleyes:

Looks like the Meat Stuffing Bulge Enhancement Group.org is the place he should join!:biggrin1:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
C'mon guys. At least the slow witted jackass knows what he wants- “sausage sized man meat... monster sixe meat sausage man... meat man meat steak... megameat monster steak... man bulge... bulge manmeat megamonster sausage man.”
Makes me want to correspond with this intelligent (sub)human being.:rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll would like to personally donate $1 to the Buy Vic a brain fund
You go ahead and give a dollar. I'll give a 2-cent IOU... no, on second thought, I'll give a 2-cent YOM (you owe me.)

Mods, this is not the first or second or forty-fourth time nasty vic has done this. Please inform him that this IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

P. S. Vic, you are such an idiot. If you don't want to see female genitalia, don't look at the ladies' galleries. Duh. Or better yet, just leave LPSG and troll your time away on rate-a-rod.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its always nice to get such an honest and kind opinion.

Wed April 11, 2007 1:40pm Rating: 1.00
STOP SHOWING most of the men here who come here to watch sausage sized man meat because it is a man thing you will never understand why we want to watch other men monster sixe meat sausage man ,and i am here to see 10 to 12 to 14 to 15 inches of meat man meat steak you women have no idea why we are here and i can tell you from my behalf that over 99% men here are watching megameat monster steak and not vaginas and i for one am not interested or want ot see you or your vagina here at this man bulge watching website for men to men bulge watchers can we have some male bonding private secretes without those vaginas thinking thats what we need or want to see here ,why not cal it LVSG and all the women can join , oh well ,we still want to see bulge manmeat megamonster sausage man ,see ya in the ladies room.

Posted by vichairyass

WOW. What an ass. He has a gallery. Let's all go comment on it.:biggrin1: lol...

In his defense, perhaps his first language isn't English? In my defense, he lives in Texas, but I don't know him. lol