Lovely Ladies...

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Fleur gone? Now that is a big loss. She was always so considered in her postings, probably as lovely as Petite.

I've got a couple of things to say.

First, M.Rouge, & Micky Lee should be reinstated. I think permanent bans are just ridiculous, & it would be nice to have Dolfette back.

Secondly, I think all this talk about misogyny & hate speech is a little disingenous. All three of the above continually made personal attacks on anyone they didn't like or disagreed with, though sometimes it was very funny.

D & M would corner someone, & then sometimes out of the blue, the ninja Mickey Lee would appear from nowhere & deliver the coup de grace.

I thought they had every right to, but sometimes the attacks on newbies - especially women, were truly painful. I think Dolfette never got banned because she was quite witty, & a mistress of one liners, or even one worders.

We aren't talking about shrinking violets here. They were fiesty, intelligent women, just as guilty of letting their own personal views discriminate against others opinions - no matter their validity -just like most of us.

As a previous poster has said - you don't have to like what's said in on LPSG. You have no right not to be offended. If I see something I don't like, I just normally ignore it.

As for the race/gay issues - i think that you have a point - but there has been plenty of misandry on this site too, & I personally think that anyone who spuriously claims you are a racist or homophobic - normally as an ad hominen attack - should suffer the same consequences as those who are.

Each person has different tolerance levels to subject matter - there is no balance - & in a forum, as has been said on this thread, when people have unnacceptable views, they can be challenged.

That's the way it works. Engage in debate, & discuss ideas. All of us have certain views or behaviours that many would find objectionable, but as long as threats of violence & intimidation not involved - so what?

We might not like everything in the world of LPSG, but we can sure as hell ignore a lot of it.

Bring them back soon, they were the heart of this forum.

Dolfette is gone.
Fleur is gone.
MickeyLee is gone
Madam is gone.
The random big tittied isreali chick that set up a hook-up with me in San Franscico is gone

And now, I am gone.

This is my bye. I like to do things in grand scales. Bye everybody...I can't take this shit anymore!!!

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:suspect: I love how us new broads don't get a chance to prove ourselves.

I would bet that you will prove yourself. Verified or not.
Seeing women like you join gives me a pretty good feeling, tho that does not change that i miss those who are gone.

redejb87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think us "new broads" will get the chance to prove ourselves, its a matter of time and of opinion to many others. I mean, from what I know they were here quite a while, but new ones always come along to take their place. I think people, just like a lot of other places online, are dispensable to some, remarkable to others. Time will tell how we leave our mark to the diverse group that is lpsg :-D.

I feel ya. Too bad, some of those ladies were awesome.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Afaik, LPSG is in many ways unique on the web. I think some of the voluntary leavetakers will be back someday. I know that when i first joined, many months went by sometimes between my posts.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette is gone.
Fleur is gone.
MickeyLee is gone
Madam is gone.
The random big tittied isreali chick that set up a hook-up with me in San Franscico is gone

And now, I am gone.

This is my bye. I like to do things in grand scales. Bye everybody...I can't take this shit anymore!!!

And how is your exit a women's issue?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't know Fleur had left??!?

I did for personal reasons. Can't really talk about it here but someone in my real life was/is stalking me on the boards. Not much I can do about it.

I did delete my account but decided to leave it after a cooling off period and came back just yesterday.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:suspect: I love how us new broads don't get a chance to prove ourselves.

Your old signature mentioned "bat country"; instant approval.

It's hard to stick around and get to know the recent additions, but I'm sure some were wary about Dolfette, MR and ML when they joined, too. The topics here may never change, but the membership is dynamic.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF?! I seriously *enjoyed* my time spent reading and commenting to some of those mentioned. Makes me feel weird to like, a disaster just happened. I didn't *know-know* those people, but now that they are gone, I feel just a tad more.... empty. Sensation of loss is pulling at me some, despite not having more than cursory levels of conversation.

I just adored Dolfette. She was EVIL, knew it - reveled in it from appearances... Now who's going to scratch my ears with a machette?

To the departed - you will not be soon forgotten. R.I.P. - but do visit us again sometime, hmmm?

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Afaik, LPSG is in many ways unique on the web. I think some of the voluntary leavetakers will be back someday. I know that when i first joined, many months went by sometimes between my posts.

Same here I was gone for most of 2009 from this site came back after 9 months. And welcome back Fleur.