Lover in Seattle looking for woman or man

K

kundalinikat

23, 5'10, 165 lbs, white, curly brown shoulder length hair, hazel eyes, glasses.
Work at a bagel deli so I have the hookup for bagels, challah, lox and rye breads :) I am trying to get a little massage business going on the side, i have a license and I also do Reiki and other energy-healing stuff. Anyway that means I'm good with the body and into esoteric new-age bullshit.
I work in the evenings night so I am up late, I am a natural night-owl. Think 11 AM to 4 AM. I would adjust to another, though.
Enjoy reading (right now: psychology, science fiction, fantasy, other fiction, bodywork guides) and i am a politics junkie, left wing, and I like to complain about things larger than myself ;) I've been discovering the joy of renting films (i go for fantasy and dark comedy and martial arts/action, lately) and also of pirating old videogames.
I walk everywhere, or take the bus. I used to work out at my old job when I had free access to a gym. (looking for some of that again) Maybe a yoga/pilates/gym partner...?
i like degrees of undress and nudity, I sleep nude. I love to give head, and Bite, I am aggressive and dominant in bed, and if I am topped I like it rough and emotional. I really need to wear myself out, or you! I like it early and often, daily even, for me it is a vital part of communication, to be a Lover. I have not found someone who really wants/needs a good lover. Touch is so strong for me, the little things like resting together on a couch, and touching their body when you think someone is sexy, I need those physical ties.
I have had a fair amount of BDSM experience in my head and long-distance, over the internet. I am looking for a little of that in person, but toys are not necessary, just the awareness of feelings of ownership, I like metaphors like a Pet. I have been one before in a more literal/official sense, but I would like to take it easy, more like the sense of a 'pet name'. ;)