Lover in Seattle looking for woman or man

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by kundalinikat, Jan 10, 2008.

1. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

23, 5'10, 165 lbs, white, curly brown shoulder length hair, hazel eyes, glasses.
    Work at a bagel deli so I have the hookup for bagels, challah, lox and rye breads :) I am trying to get a little massage business going on the side, i have a license and I also do Reiki and other energy-healing stuff. Anyway that means I'm good with the body and into esoteric new-age bullshit.
    I work in the evenings night so I am up late, I am a natural night-owl. Think 11 AM to 4 AM. I would adjust to another, though.
    Enjoy reading (right now: psychology, science fiction, fantasy, other fiction, bodywork guides) and i am a politics junkie, left wing, and I like to complain about things larger than myself ;) I've been discovering the joy of renting films (i go for fantasy and dark comedy and martial arts/action, lately) and also of pirating old videogames.
    I walk everywhere, or take the bus. I used to work out at my old job when I had free access to a gym. (looking for some of that again) Maybe a yoga/pilates/gym partner...?
    i like degrees of undress and nudity, I sleep nude. I love to give head, and Bite, I am aggressive and dominant in bed, and if I am topped I like it rough and emotional. I really need to wear myself out, or you! I like it early and often, daily even, for me it is a vital part of communication, to be a Lover. I have not found someone who really wants/needs a good lover. Touch is so strong for me, the little things like resting together on a couch, and touching their body when you think someone is sexy, I need those physical ties.
    I have had a fair amount of BDSM experience in my head and long-distance, over the internet. I am looking for a little of that in person, but toys are not necessary, just the awareness of feelings of ownership, I like metaphors like a Pet. I have been one before in a more literal/official sense, but I would like to take it easy, more like the sense of a 'pet name'. ;)

2. bryancho50

bryancho50 New Member

I'm going to be in Seattle, PM me?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice