LOVER OF SMELLY PUSSY, WHAT ABOUT YOU?

blackdonkey: ;DI've always found that I get turned on by really smelly vaginas/pussies. For me, the smellier the better :p ;D, and I was wondering if the same thing happens to any of you guys? Does anyone know of the terminology used to describe this ???, and any websites U.K or otherwise, where this topic can be discussed, and where I can meet such women?
:p

shortchanged: You SICK bastard!  :D

......for the love of god, man......think about the rest of us were you to start a new trend!  :-[

"Natural" is wonderful........but "gamey" is out, out , out there near vaginosis.........and that ain't pretty! You might try picking up a crack hoe, maybe.........but you might get more than an odorous partner.

Fact is......most self-respecting women are going to be hygenic, and will fall far short of your particular preference.....
And if they let their womenly "delights" go.......fact is they'd most likely not shower regularly also. Would you want a BO kicker along with your main course? :-/

........besides, would you really want others to "enjoy" your partner...........from afar?  :eek:

wvalady1968: [quote author=shortchanged link=board=women;num=1078839762;start=0#1 date=03/09/04 at 09:22:49] "Natural" is wonderful........Fact is......most self-respecting women are going to be hygenic, and will fall far short of your particular preference.....And if they let their womenly "delights" go.......[/quote]
sc, I love you.

Allie
:-*

Javierdude22: Ok, and whats that bout those twin posts?!

I mean, are you scared well miss it?..dont worry, with such a title even the Feds picked up on it...

Musicman777: Well said Short Changed.My sentiments exactly :).

bigdad: I pretty much agree with shortchanged. There is nothing like the smell of a nice clean woman. Personally I like it when my wife showers before lovemaking, unless it is one of those rare "just woke up" moments.
On that note , she also appreciates it when I am freshly showered, especially if oral sex is involved, which 90% of the time it is to some extent.

onehardBody: You are a brave man! Yes, I love it too but many of us are ashamed to admit it. It is intoxicating.

blar: lol yes he is a very brave man

lol very funny thread :D

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Even a freshly bathed pussy, when aroused, will have a warm, deep musky odour on close inspection :p Yummy!
I believe the French call this delicious odour the cassoulette ?
Can any of our French-speaking members confirm this? (and also correct my spelling...!)

Tender: [quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=women;num=1078839762;start=0#3 date=03/09/04 at 13:10:45]
I mean, are you scared well miss it?..dont worry, with such a title even the Feds picked up on it...[/quote]

the FEDS picked up a lead?
:D
probably were looking for WMD connections......

Tender

shortchanged: Hehehe......don't know if a really smelly puspus would qualify as a WMD, but then again i don't ever want to have to test that theory! :-/

[quote author=Tender link=board=women;num=1078839762;start=0#9 date=03/10/04 at 15:27:51]

the FEDS picked up a lead?
:D
probably were looking for WMD connections......

Tender [/quote]

blackdonkey: Sorry, but I've been busy and haven't had the time to add anything uptill now. It seems that Onehardbody is the only one who is brave enough to agree with me. And what I really meant was I liked them really musky and not cheesey as such, but a really strong odour. I don't think this makes me sick or a perv, it just proves that I'm not afraid to admit what I like and don't feel the need to conform to society. ;D

Javierdude22: [quote author=blackdonkey link=board=women;num=1078839762;start=0#11 date=03/27/04 at 04:04:52]Sorry, but I've been busy and haven't had the time to add anything uptill now. It seems that Onehardbody is the only one who is brave enough to agree with me. And what I really meant was I liked them really musky and not cheesey as such, but a really strong odour. I don't think this makes me sick or a perv, it just proves that I'm not afraid to admit what I like and don't feel the need to conform to society. ;D[/quote]

Dude, I understand the responses to your post have been kinda strong. I dont think most are unwilling to admit to their likes. Its just that, most men like a woman's fun place clean.

In all honesty though, I don't think your 'thing' is weird at all, I've heard weirder things here. It's just that, your choice is a bit out of what is considered ordinary, which explains some of the responses.

So don't worry man, it's just another thing.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
What I observe here is that the various responses are getting near stereotyping, offending, and otherwise insulting some (women especially) and I don't think it was anyone's original intention to do so.

I noticed for example (in this thread or the near duplicate one nearby by the same original poster) a reference to a certain size woman and whether such "dimensions" (naturally?) influenced hygiene issues.
THIS is the border-line area folks where it gets tricky to make such statements or assumptions---innocently or not. Such comments can bve expected to evoke reaction, sometimes defensive if not near volatile!

Hygiene is important to most of us---men and women.
"Preferences" (as such regarding natural odors,etc) are for the most part personal, private matters and it's probably best left at just that. No harm though, to make "generic" responses to the question of "preferences" so long as the limits of staying considerate of others and not demeaning them in the process becomes an unintended outcome.

I think we established in another (similar) topic thread a few weeks ago that female hygiene has certain limits to how much can be achieved without encroaching on the natural order of things. A woman's body must be revered in that the "chemistry" can't be tampered with (too much) or else the "ph factors" then become an issue leading into some genuine female health concerns.
(It's a "delicate balance", in other words.)

From the responses given thusfar, I think many men (myself included here) appreciate good feminine hygiene but, with an understading some "odor" comes naturally and remains for the best in the scheme of things overall. It's an accepted part of human life.