LOVER OF SMELLY PUSSY

blackdonkey: :p As a self confessed lover of really chessey pussies, I'd like to know if there is any way for me to gauge if a woman has a cheesey pussy :p, because this is a must for me in any girlfriend/potential partner/wife :p :). Or should I just tell her not to wash her pussy ???? But how would she react? Do you think that women who're obese or have big thighs that rub together are more likely to have a smelly vagina/pussy ????

gicast: eewwww. are you talking cheesey, like yeast ? Or a woman's own unique 'musky' smell? there is a difference!! If a man said to me, " I like cheesy pussy, are you?" I would think he was a complete prev into fetishes that is beyond my acceptance. But if (while in the act) he said, "I love the way your pussy smells." That would be different. I think that most women are self conscience of that though.
And obese women would probably contain the 'smell' since their thighs would prevent air from getting in there. :p Where is that throw up icon?

Javierdude22: [quote author=gicast link=board=women;num=1078840296;start=0#1 date=03/09/04 at 12:50:07]eewwww. are you talking cheesey, like yeast ? Or a woman's own unique 'musky' smell? there is a difference!![/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, you will not be-LIEVE the hard laugh your response got out of me gicast...seriously, the people in the internetcafe are now asking me to leave and enroll in a self help program..

:D yeast :D

That was hilarious...

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Even a freshly bathed pussy, when aroused, will have a warm, deep musky odour on close inspection Yummy!
I believe the French call this delicious odour the cassoulette ?
Can any of our French-speaking members confirm this? (and also correct my spelling...!)

blackdonkey: Gicast I don't think that's sick at all. What's wrong with being aroused by really strong vaginal odours? Lots of men are, even possibly your husband he probably just hasn't mentioned it for fear of offending you. And, I didn't mean "vaginosis cheesey", but rather a really strong musky odour, so what's wrong with liking that? If you think that makes me sick then so be it.

blackdonkey: Atleast Nicky is brave enough to agree with me. Call it musky, cheesey or smelly it still turns me on.

gicast: I'm going to try and be brave here. I'm telling more about myself than I really care to. (I know, improper sentence structure, sue me!)

ok, I must admit that when I read it I had an instant reaction. And maybe I didn't fully understand, which was why I asked FURTHER questions. :-*

I think all women CAN have a strong smell at times. I personally change like my moods. I'm not sure if that is good or bad, since I'm not on the recieving end. :-/

I have ALWAYS worried whether he liked my taste/smell. And I do ask him, he says he loves it. But I'm not sure if he says that because he wants me to not worry or if it's the truth. ??? I have tasted and smelled my 'own' on his mouth and at times I honestly HATE it.
Then there have been times when I have tasted and smelled my own on his penis and actually liked it. :-[

So don't take me too seriously.

On the other hand I have heard that some obese woman have some serious 'skank' smell, so don't go too far with your fetish, or you might get more than you bargained for.

zaneblue: There's good science behind that preference. The smell of a woman's ovulational vaginal secretions will cause testosterone levels in men to spike within seconds of smelling it. Even gay men. It's just biochemistry. The less washing, the more secretions to smell. Obviously I'm not talking about yeast infections or other "off smells".

Tender: anyone get the feeling,
it might be Jon's time of the month?

:D
Tender

wvalady1968: [quote author=Tender link=board=women;num=1078840296;start=0#11 date=04/02/04 at 13:51:43]anyone get the feeling,
it might be Jon's time of the month?

Tender [/quote]
Wonderful!!!! :D

zaneblue: [quote author=blackdonkey link=board=women;num=1078840296;start=0#8 date=04/02/04 at 05:25:40]Neither was I Zaneblue.[/quote]

*sigh* :) I know. Glad there are men out there like you. Count yourself in with Napolean and Tom Robbins.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
No, it's just that this sounds like a troll.

Oh, about pheremones: They probably aren't simply washed off like other odors. There's also the argument that the human olfactory sense isn't developed enough. For example, most men aren't aroused by estrous urine, though males of other species are.

zaneblue: Can't find the study on vaginal secretions swabbed under men's noses and then having their testosterone levels measured, but I did find this one. We are mammals after all.

Friday April 6, 2001
Men Sense 'Scent of a Woman'

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Could love truly be in the air?
Researchers in Texas believe men become especially attuned--and
attracted to--female body odors during the most fertile stage of the
menstrual cycle.

``These findings raise serious doubts about conventional scientific
wisdom that human female ovulation is concealed...and that men cannot detect when women are
ovulating,'' according to Drs. Devendra Singh and P. Matthew Bronstad, psychologist researchers at
the University of Texas in Austin.

Some studies have suggested that female physiology and behavior change in subtle ways during
ovulation. For example, one study suggested that women's bodies undergo aesthetic changes--such as
a subtle alteration in skin tone--as they approach and pass through ovulation.

But is any of this picked up by men? To find out, Singh and Bronstad collected a month's worth of
T-shirts worn by 19 female college students. The T-shirts were then handed out at random to 52 men,
each of whom was asked to smell each garment, rating its odor for ``intensity,'' ``pleasantness,'' and
''sexiness.''

None of the men were previously acquainted with any of the women, nor were they informed of the
nature of the research. And the women were told to avoid perfumes and given unscented
products--such as soap, laundry detergent and shampoo--to use during the month of T-shirt wearing.

The result? Men consistently rated the odors of T-shirts worn during the most fertile stage of the
menstrual cycle ``as more pleasant and sexy than odors from T-shirts worn during the non-ovulatory
luteal phase,'' the authors report in the Proceedings of the Royal Society of London.

The power of these olfactory cues to ovulation did not seem to dim over time--men favored T-shirts
worn during ovulation even when presented with garments last worn 7 days previously.

``These findings suggest that ovulation may not be concealed and that men could use ovulation-linked
odors in their mate selection,'' Singh and Bronstad conclude.

SOURCE: Proceedings of the Royal Society of London 2001;268:797-801.

wvalady1968: [quote author=zaneblue link=board=women;num=1078840296;start=0#16 date=04/04/04 at 06:47:59]So there!   :p[/quote]

Thanks, ZB, I'm sure you're right. I know that female college roomates have their menstrual cycles coincide when living together.

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1078840296;start=0#17 date=04/04/04 at 07:54:56]

I know that female college roomates have their menstrual cycles coincide when living together.

[/quote]

Aha! That explains of lot of things! :D

SG

wvalady1968: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=women;num=1078840296;start=0#18 date=04/04/04 at 07:58:15]

Aha! That explains of lot of things!   :D

SG[/quote]
Did you come by at the wrong time once? ;)