LOVER OF SMELLY PUSSY

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I guess it makes sense that estrous sweat would do more than estrous urine (the big turn-on in other species). I knew about the menstrual timing thing, though.

Sociobiology can be confusing stuff. A lot of the early types, such as Ardrey ("tool" as a euphemism for "weapon") and Morris (scorpion flies as more in line with "human nature" wrt rape than chimps), were clearly favoring the old heirarchies, but now every ideology uses it, it seems.

The important thing to remember is, primates in general are adaptable. And since human development is arrested relative to other primates, we're even more adaptable.

zaneblue: As for primates, our closest primate relatives are the bonobos (pygmy chimps). Who basically spend all their free time having lots of foreplay and screwing, irregardless of gender, in couples and in groups. They've even been known to plant tongue kisses on their human keepers when in zoos. :D

NayNay: Hey whatsup?
Okay, I'm a big girl and my pussy does not stink. So for the record ...............not all of us stink okay? If you encounter a stinkin ass pussy don't fuck it. Get up and keep on keepin on. I don't think size has anything to do with the smell of a woman. There are a lot of girls who don't keep themselves clean. :-* :-* ;D :D

hey mate im a lover of really smelly women too, u wana trade emails so we can chat?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boss has a beagle that can detect menstrual odour. Its uncanny. If the dog comes in the office he will immediately nuzzle up to the girl(s) with the period. This phenomena is not unusual, I am told, with some breeds of hound. Some dogs will sidle up to any and all crotches. But "Penney" is amazing. The boss is not certain if the dog will resond to other vag stinks.

J

JR7

(When I was single) I definitely loved a strong smelling pussy. So I agree with the original poster and I commend him on starting the post. Did anyone find that many musky (but by no means foul-smelling) vaginas have a distinct similarity to newly sharpened graphite (No. 2) pencils? I cannot tell you how many times in college I took off a girl's panties and spread her legs to start performing oral sex on her and was greeted by that familiar waft of graphite pencils in my face. I loved it! It probably mats with what the original poster was calling "smelly or musky." It wasn't smelly in a foul or diseased way, but it was certainly pungent. The kind of smell that lingers in the air long after oral sex or intercourse is completed.

I did get kinf of 'into' the whole pussy odor thing like the OP. I kind of got brash thinking because I dug the No.2 pencil scent that I could take any waft no matter how stinky (or cheesy). Invariably, I would always recant that. Because sure enough I would get with a girl whose pussy truly stunk. I mean beyond the high pheromone/ovulation stuff you guys were talking about. And while I still went down on the and enjoyed seeing and tasting their vaginas, I typically did not go back for seconds. I was able to categorize the really stinky ones into three categories: some smelled like bad breath. Kind of like the lower lips had a similar problem afflicting upper lips (halitosis). Then I also encountered ones thats literally smelled like shit. These kind of scared me because I feared they might be sloppy wipers and that there really was fecal matter in there. Fortunately, I never got hepatitis or anything. Finally, there were some that just smelled like B.O. Like if you get too close to a homeless person on the subway. That was pretty bad too. Still, no matter how bad they were I still went back to thinking, "I'll get used to it. I love pussies so much, I'll learn to be turned on by those smells too." Didn't work. I never had a problem with pussies that smelled like sweat. Even when they really smelled like a rank armpit. That was a turn-on for me. Made me think there was a lot of perspiration trapped in their pubes because they were so hot and horny. Loved the sweaty smelling beavers.

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(When I was single) I definitely loved a strong smelling pussy. So I agree with the original poster and I commend him on starting the post. Did anyone find that many musky (but by no means foul-smelling) vaginas have a distinct similarity to newly sharpened graphite (No. 2) pencils? I cannot tell you how many times in college I took off a girl's panties and spread her legs to start performing oral sex on her and was greeted by that familiar waft of graphite pencils in my face. I loved it! It probably mats with what the original poster was calling "smelly or musky." It wasn't smelly in a foul or diseased way, but it was certainly pungent. The kind of smell that lingers in the air long after oral sex or intercourse is completed.

I did get kinf of 'into' the whole pussy odor thing like the OP. I kind of got brash thinking because I dug the No.2 pencil scent that I could take any waft no matter how stinky (or cheesy). Invariably, I would always recant that. Because sure enough I would get with a girl whose pussy truly stunk. I mean beyond the high pheromone/ovulation stuff you guys were talking about. And while I still went down on the and enjoyed seeing and tasting their vaginas, I typically did not go back for seconds. I was able to categorize the really stinky ones into three categories: some smelled like bad breath. Kind of like the lower lips had a similar problem afflicting upper lips (halitosis). Then I also encountered ones thats literally smelled like shit. These kind of scared me because I feared they might be sloppy wipers and that there really was fecal matter in there. Fortunately, I never got hepatitis or anything. Finally, there were some that just smelled like B.O. Like if you get too close to a homeless person on the subway. That was pretty bad too. Still, no matter how bad they were I still went back to thinking, "I'll get used to it. I love pussies so much, I'll learn to be turned on by those smells too." Didn't work. I never had a problem with pussies that smelled like sweat. Even when they really smelled like a rank armpit. That was a turn-on for me. Made me think there was a lot of perspiration trapped in their pubes because they were so hot and horny. Loved the sweaty smelling beavers.

Hey JR,

Thanks for that educational post :) Now I know what to keep my nose open to in the hopefully not to distant future ;)

CHeers.

J

JR7

NO problem Adom. Thanks for acknowledging it! Are you going to college or something next year? If so, you're right, you have a lot to look forward to in the not-so-distant future. I just hope there are still hairy girls in college these days. Not only are their pussies the best looking, but they tend to have the musk you're looking for!

madboy75

Experimental Member
Media
This is like wanting to lick and suck the cheese off a smelly uncleaned uncut cock.. when you pull back the skin and the head is white and the order just rises to the occasion.. lol

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gicast: eewwww. are you talking cheesey, like yeast ? Or a woman's own unique 'musky' smell? there is a difference!! If a man said to me, " I like cheesy pussy, are you?" I would think he was a complete prev into fetishes that is beyond my acceptance. But if (while in the act) he said, "I love the way your pussy smells." That would be different. I think that most women are self conscience of that though.
And obese women would probably contain the 'smell' since their thighs would prevent air from getting in there. :p Where is that throw up icon?

Yea, and what about the fly's.:puke:

D

deleted691973

To each their own. I actually had a request from a guy to not wash for a day. He wanted to clean my dirty holes with his tongue.:yuck:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
from 2004? yeah, you really should have washed it since then.

The guy who revived this thread would rather you didn't :tongue:

Those who have this fetish might enjoy homeless ladies with no access to indoor plumbing. I'll bet more than a few of them would gladly work something out in exchange for a nice shower afterward.

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On the opposite side - Do women enjoy a filthy cock with lots of cock cheese on it.

I notice that If I dont wash for a day, my dick gets really moist and that "cock smell" becomes very pungent. I'll even admit I enjoy the smell, it's like a strong..... "cheesy" smell. Like cock flavoured cheese!

Do women also enjoy this ? And what about the cock cheese ?

Perhaps make a new thread about this ?..

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the opposite side - Do women enjoy a filthy cock with lots of cock cheese on it.

I notice that If I dont wash for a day, my dick gets really moist and that "cock smell" becomes very pungent. I'll even admit I enjoy the smell, it's like a strong..... "cheesy" smell. Like cock flavoured cheese!

Perhaps make a new thread about this ?..

Sounds like a brilliant idea for a thread. Make you sure you post it in this part of the forum too.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I am into CLEAN bodies.