LOVER OF SMELLY PUSSY

J

JR7

Jeeze, in looking back a couple of days in my diary, three days earlier on the 26th, they found all of those members of that Heaven's Gate cult dead in that compound. Those poor people who were convinced that the Hale Bop comet was going to claim earth and the only way to salvation was to poison themselves! I remember that; it was chilling. I was too young to remember Jonestown, but this was the closest thing to it in my adult life. I'm glad Jamie and I met on that trip to Jamaica; what better escapism can you ask for than four bowls of weed and three 69's in one evening?

J

JR7

Thank you Patchos. It was a very hot night, indeed. We didn't eat anyting despite the rampant pot smoking. I wasn't hungry because I ate Jamie's pussy so many times. She must have finally gotten the munchies and that's why she swallowed my load the third time.

J

JR7

Yepp, I don't know if semi-dried pussy juice had much nutritive value, but reading the detailed account I wrote on 3/30/97, I licked up all of the white curds between her outer and inner labia when I first started going down on her. She even remarked, "God, you're thorough!"

J

JR7

Sorry, if that last post was a little gross, but as a lifelong cottage cheese eater, white curds of pussy lubricant never turned me off and I always would lick them up. Likely due to the fact that most women couldn't exactly see what I was doing I nearly always got away with it with no complaint.

B_aurica

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys. If this thread is for womens too, i want you write my experience with husband. He love the natural smell of my vagina. He asked em tp NOT clean before sexual act and just afted i make a shower... weird or right?

J

JR7

Right, not weird, and I'm glad you posted that, aurica. I do the exact same thing with my wife and fortunately, she's finally agreeing to it. My wife does not have a stinky pussy; it is has a very light, musky fragrance that smells delightful regardless of whether she's just had a shower. However, I prefer the downy quality of her pubic hair when dry and not just out of the shower. Also her labia are even more beautiful when not just out of the shower. When she comes out of the shower, her pubic hair seems to stand on end (likely from towel-drying) and her labia has a more stand-at-attention look as opposed to the natural, floral appearance when dry and not out of the shower. It's beautiful either way, but I prefer the dry, totally natural look. And since her vagina smells the same (very light yet fragrant) there's no need for such a cleaning right before sex.

B_aurica

Experimental Member
Media
Right, not weird, and I'm glad you posted that, aurica. I do the exact same thing with my wife and fortunately, she's finally agreeing to it. My wife does not have a stinky pussy; it is has a very light, musky fragrance that smells delightful regardless of whether she's just had a shower. However, I prefer the downy quality of her pubic hair when dry and not just out of the shower. Also her labia are even more beautiful when not just out of the shower. When she comes out of the shower, her pubic hair seems to stand on end (likely from towel-drying) and her labia has a more stand-at-attention look as opposed to the natural, floral appearance when dry and not out of the shower. It's beautiful either way, but I prefer the dry, totally natural look. And since her vagina smells the same (very light yet fragrant) there's no need for such a cleaning right before sex.

My husband said :'natural smell is better than ARMANI'. I-m in his assent about this. I like his dick unwashed...

J

JR7

I'm such a hypocrite, aurica. I love my wife's pussy as natural and musky as can be and meanwhile I'm always sneaking 'balls-and-pubic-hair-showers' in whenever I get the impression I might get lucky.