Lover's nicknames

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I had a lover whose idea of good sex was to leave me needing medical attention.

I used to call her Minge the Merciless.

You got any good ones?

Ah yes.... nothing better than realizing she's severed your penis during sex and you have 15 minutes to get it re-attached.:biggrin1:

I've always wanted to be called, "an animal in the sack". I'm not one for pet names or anything, though I used to call this girl I knew, "the swallower" as did many guys at school because she would.... well, I think it's obvious.:biggrin1:

JBisme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I call my girlfriend "melon crusher" in the privacy of our home. It usually means I am going to get some when she says "yep I am".

Her thighs are killer when I am going down on her and she get's her cookie!

Tyl3rDurd3n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a year ago in my bedroom after my girlfriend and I finished having mind blowing sex, we were sitting on the floor together talking and she said something to the effect of "Nobody I talk to ever understands just how amazing we are in bed together, what sex this good is like!"
I look at her and said "Baby, we fuck like Rockstars".
She's been my 'Rockstar' ever since.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a lover whose idea of good sex was to leave me needing medical attention. I used to call her Minge the Merciless.
Her name was Minge? That's odd, is that Turkish? :confused:

You got any good ones?
My first serious bf used to call me Twinkie because of my soft, sweet, creamy center. Another liked to call me fluffy butt which I disliked because my mom also used to call me that. I've had quite a few call me Princess. My current beau is a trucker and he usually calls me his
'diesel darlin'.
a friend used to call his girlfriend 'the chunnel'.[/quote
] Because she traveled between England and France a lot? :confused: Or because she rode his rail at high speed? :wink:

Last edited:

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her name was Minge? That's odd, is that Turkish? :confused:

My first serious bf used to call me Twinkie because of my soft, sweet, creamy center. Another liked to call me fluffy butt which I disliked because my mom also used to call me that. I've had quite a few call me Princess. My current beau is a trucker and he usually calls me his
'diesel darlin'.
a friend used to call his girlfriend 'the chunnel'.[/quote
] Because she traveled between England and France a lot? :confused: Or because she rode his rail at high speed? :wink:

I think it was because her channel was 'well traveled and easily accessible' as he put it.