Lovers With Long List Of Sexual Restrictions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Crosz, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Crosz

Crosz Member

Guys/Women have you ever encountered a lover with a list of Don'ts so extensive that you thought "What is there left to do ?" I understand that everyone has their own likes/dislikes and levels
    of comfort & I know that just because I'm into something it doesn't mean everyone else is.

I'm such a loser...that I know that If I were to ever have sex..this will happen to me.I'll probably meet the most loving & caring women in the world but that will have a list of sexual restrictions that could fill a phone book.It'll probably go something like :

"No...sorry I don't like receiving oral...and I do not perform it"
    " Not really into my breasts being touched/licked"
    "Ugh...don't touch my feet or toes !!"
    "I was never into french-kissing or deep kisses"
    "Please keep your hands away from my ass"
    "Why are you kissing my neck & running your fingers through my hair ?"

Sigh...

#1 Crosz, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  2. bigboy9239

Gold Member

Albums:
    uh yeah...and you know what...with those restrictions.,..I said to hell with her...

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I have and my advice is to keep looking.

I am the kind of woman that is open minded, "down for whatever" and will try a lot of things once, so having a partner that restricts sexual expression is out of the question. While I would not push them to change, I also would not alter myself to fit their lifestyle (and be miserable), so the only option is to move on.

I know people try to make relationships that should die work. But, never enter into a relationship where you have to hide your true self or desires. If you can't share your intimate life with the person you've chosen to be your partner, they are not the right for you.

Also, work on your confidence and self-esteem.
    Make sure you have a list of standards that the other person must meet (including sexual) before you give your time, much less heart, to them. :hug:

4. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I've not been that unfortunate although I have come across partners that aren't very willing to experiment.

5. Sardonic

Sardonic New Member

It depends on what you're looking for. If you're just looking for sex, then don't compromise, find someone who shares whatever you're into. If you're looking for a relationship, then that's a different story, relationships require compromises of various sorts.

The most amazing lovers I've ever had were also people I couldn't have a successful relationship with - great sex but unfaithful, arrogant or dishonest. My priorities are in the bigger picture a relationship is made of, however for some people sex is the most important thing in their relationship. You need to work out what is important to you and go from there.

6. houtx48

Gold Member

yes and it never works out

7. Corius

Corius New Member

The OP talks about lovers; that to me is to make a distinction from mere sex partners. Lovers seek each oithers good for the sake of each other rather than their own.

When two persons have bonded in love all to these minior "restrictions" tend to fall away since the aim is mutual pleasure that comes from total commitment.

Casual sex then appears as a kind of transaction. The guy is using the girl to get off; the girl is not sure what will be in it for her. Try to understand that no person really wants to be another person's toy to play with.

I'm told that respectable prostitutes also have restrictions, but even they expect and demand compensation up front.

8. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

It depends on what they are and everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes.

9. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

'No anal' is common, although I have persuaded one or two to change their minds. I've had casual sex with women who don't like their nipples licked, etc, which is very unusual, or will only do doggy style lying down, which is ok for us long-dicked men but must frustrate our shorter brothers, or don't like their pussies licked. Generally speaking I fuck them and forget them. Like most men I prefer women who have no restrictions.

Draft saved Draft deleted