Loves Labour Lost

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Ntrik, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Ntrik

Ntrik New Member

Met this girl around last september and after a prolonged courtship we became a couple in May. Chemistry was intense and we got together. All I was looking for in a woman. Problem is shes also the tightest girl I ever had sex with. Im 8 X 8. I went from being "the man of her dreams" to being called a "sex maniac" whenever she saw the jar of lube in my hands. Penetration was impossible otherwise. Funny thing is this girl had plenty of experience but I could barely get 2 fingers in her while the girl I was with before although a virgin could take 3 fingers inside her before we ever had sex! Needless to say I became very unhappy with the situation because I love this woman very much but shes too conservative to let me do what it takes to make sex happen properly. Ended up putting lube in my mouth when she wasnt looking and working it into her orally couple of times before I penetrated. She wanted to marry me when we first got together and is the first woman I ever considered for this. Exactly 40 days later (and nights in my bed) she announced from nowhere that she cant continue romantically with me and not ready for "this kind of relationship" (your guess is as good as mine). I fell into a serious depression after and am just coming around after 2 months from the day. Sent flowers for her bday and got a sms text saying shes with someone else now. I feel like the difficulty in sex frustrated this girl and drove her away from me. Turned down dream job offer because cant stand to be in same country with this woman. Leaving for Cameroon end of this month to build houses for a couple of years and maybe get my peace back.

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And hopefully find a lot of women who will truly appreciate you for your gifts. Besides just the one in your pants. She didn't deserve you...on several obvious levels, such as your heart.

3. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

It may seem hard now, but you will get over her....The sooner the better....When you find someone that is completely compatible to you, it is a beautiful thing....I am assuming you are young and have plenty of other opportunities to meet someone who makes you feel the way you deserve....

4. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ntrik,

Sounds to me like sex is not the biggest problem. Eight months to "become a couple"? And after, a failure to become aroused enough to accomodate your (admittedly larger) girth?

I hate to break your heart, NT, but I suspect your love may have been unrequited from the beginning.

You sound like a passionate guy who may have pursued her so ardently that she gave in. And maybe she led you on in a way that she regrets, or is ashamed of.

Of course, she should have been emotionally honest with you from the start. Maybe she was so confused that she didn't really know how she felt. But we all behave badly sometimes in affairs of the heart, through weakness or inexperience.

You sound like a strong guy. Be generous enough to forgive her. You'll feel beter for it, and just maybe, you won't feel so bad about being in the same country.

Building houses in Cameroon (!) is a terrible punishment to inflict on yourself for something that wasn't necessarily your fault. Don't let a broken heart ruin your life--god knows, you'll have many more before you reach your dotage. Can you get the dream job back?

hb8

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

This really is what it looks like. If a women is really in love, they would normally stick around, even if the sex is'nt "amazing".

Perhaps you fell so in love with her that you was'nt aware that perhaps she was'nt as deeply in love with you. Which is sad. Like Kinkyguy metioned, she did'nt deserve you, and you certainly did'nt deserve someone like her.

6. Ntrik

Ntrik New Member

Thank you all for the kind words and advice.

Perception of love has become distorted after these things so cannot really say what was unrequited to begin with or became that way later on, or even if this girl fell in love with her imagination only and not the person that was standing infront of her (me). If woman says she loves, she is yours, never to let her go in good faith you want to believe these things. Waited 8 months because of death of her father and did not want to press her immediately for relationship because I saw this as unfair way of taking advantage of weak moment. No question about her being aroused is most responsive woman ive been with (orgasms easily). But am thinking now perhaps woman had some sort of condition that would not allow her to get wet properly. I know she had some fungus condition because she gave me Candida rash early on so maybe played a role in her being dry. For the story easiest sex we had was in last days of her period, using blood as lube, in shower, while I had to have my eyes tied so I would not see the blood because she was embarassed. Heart no danger of breaking friends because like dead mans is buried in the ground at the moment. I forgive ofcourse but dont want to become person that justifies vampiric logic of using people so I choose not to understand it. My work is constructions for humanitarian relief (houses, schools, churches) in poverty stricken places. Received offer from private company recently for long term project which would mean me settling down in one place with good profit prospects. Woman is lawyer in this company so would have to deal with her daily. Too complicated. Solution for me is to return to my old ways. 35-45 year old ladies who know their stuff and save myself from indeciciveness and erratic behaviour of younger women. We shall see.

Thank You Again.

7. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Don't give up hope, i'm sure you'll find someone eventually.
    Where are you from?

8. Ntrik

Ntrik New Member

I am from Argentina.

9. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Another thought. Maybe she just considered your cock as challenge? A prize to own and brag about to her girlfriends. "Look, I've captured the biggest cock in the jungle." Some people, gay,straight,male,female, just can't look beyond the superficial. She realized too late, she wasn't woman enough for the job. You win.

10. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Totally agree with what someone said about her really not being in love with you because sex would not be an issue....Dude, definitely move on....But do not let this define your life or make life altering decisions....Your humanitarian work should be more important than this relationship with her - at least that is what I always thought of humanitarians....But I have never been in that type of situation and can not relate....Good luck and hope you find someone who deserves you....

Draft saved Draft deleted