Lovin' Gaga's new vid!!!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HA! She came right out and said she actually has a big donkey dick. ;)
I have to stop reading this thread because I might be starting to appreciate the person as well as the music. I like how poised and delicate she looks with her tea while giving reign to her potty mouth. Made me smile.

Thanks for the clip. Hugh Jackman's reaction was a special bonus.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I have to stop reading this thread because I might be starting to appreciate the person as well as the music. I like how poised and delicate she looks with her tea while giving reign to her potty mouth. Made me smile.

Thanks for the clip. Hugh Jackman's reaction was a special bonus.

Yeah well, appreciate this - because she's only 22 and she refuses to answer a stupid question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX6WxR-vLEs&feature=related

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gaga's new VID IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! YouTube - Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

The video link did not work however I was able to find it. I first heard this song like over a month ago but had never seen the video. WOW , that was an excellent video with top notch production values.
I must admit I was thoroughly disgusted by the bear head being drug the way it was (not sure if it was REAL or not, but if it was I am through with GAGA & would prefer to see HER dragged by the head instead of that poor polar bear, IF REAL) .
I loved the concept of the video and what was she wearing when she said WALK WALK FASHION BABY ? It looked like either WESTWOOD or LaCroix . Anyone know ?

HA! She came right out and said she actually has a big donkey dick. ;)

hahahahahaha I love ROSS & his dry Brit wit ! She looked good there, I don't think she's that beautiul but she does have a certain je ne sais quoi - Nest-ce pas mes amis ?
Huge Jackman almost lost it when she said that . I bet he was thinking damn that's certainly one thing I will never get from my homely beard LOLOL !!!!

HH

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree...when I first heard/saw her I thought 'this will last 14 minutes 59 seconds', then I stumbled upon her on Ellen (talk show) singing accapela (sp) and was very surprised.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIvhs1DLHEI

she DOES have a voice... (watch the interview) she said she gets 'your a singer, wow' alot...

I would have said Flash in the pan, now I am not so sure

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Media
Am I the only one wondering who the fuck this person is and why anyone gives a shit about her?

Seriously...another pop tart with dubious talent and a penchant for saturating overproduced Autotuned sonic shit with insipid lyrics? Yeah, that's something for everyone to go gaga over. :rolleyes:

Someone needs a sugar cookie. :tongue:

I love her and I have been watching that video for weeks now. The McQueen dress at the end, she is rocking it. It has a very cat like look to it.

D_Cam_Cunnon

Experimental Member
Media
I think Gaga is an AMAZING talent! Her solo work with just a keyboard in the studios is proof of that, no question. Fashion and image is a major contributor to an artist's success (especially pop) and she definitely gets attention with her far out styles - gotta grab attention.

The girl has an incredible voice - she's the first pop artist I've taken a liking to in many many years. I think she's the genuine article and will be around for many many years.

Bad romance is wildly creative. Love it!

Bad Romance is cool song - just hit #1 in the UK.

She's actually got a brilliant voice - she sung for the Queen at the Royal Variety Performance (whilst sitting at a giant piano, dressed up as a pvc version of Elizabeth I, lol).

(vid's a bit outta sync, but she sang live).

Last edited by a moderator: