Loving ME

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'm not so much the story writer, as i am for little poems. what you'll get from me more often than not are moments. a small part of time and every thing that i see in it. i am really with the descriptiveness. and before any one says it. peoms don't have to rhyme. but here goes. this is one of my pieces that i wrote this year. here goes i hope you enjoy. feel free to offer your critisizm!
I’m just lying there in your arms.
I couldn’t be happier.
Your naked body pressed up behind mine
The beautiful heat.
I feel so comforted by you
I can feel the warmth from your cock pressed up against my ass. I can feel how hard you are as I start to become conscious. As I start to become aware. I feel you start to move. It is slight at first ,
But then I know already… that you are pressing your cock against me as you start to wake up
Your aware as I am
I am wet for you already Wanting for you already
I say good morning. You say bend foreword or suck your cock. So I bend foreword You press your hard cock up against my pussy as wet as I am already, you exclaim but how could I not have been with your cock pressed up against my ass while I woke up already hard for me with morning wood.
I wanted it!
Even in my sleep
Didn’t have to be conscious.
My body responds to yours.
I feed off of you.
I want you, desire you, and need you always.
You press harder and harder against my pussy. More and more your head starts to spread my lips apart and finally you slip it inside me and I moan off of your cock and jump a little even though it is just the head.
You start to thrust more deeply slowly still. Your taking your time and being gentle with me .
Were making love not just fucking
You move fluidly with your arms around me anchored at my waist and my hip and your head right against mine. You’ve got me tight in your arms and loving it moving in and out of my pussy slowly and fully! Long full strokes right up against my G-spot. I hear you breath and I feel you nibbling on my ear. Gently you play with my ear with your teeth. As you grab my ribs tighter and thrust even more fully than you already were.
You release me with one of your arms
We role over
On my stomach, you lean away from me
Pushing your self up on your hands and knees you press me flat and continue fucking me from behind. I feel your cock sliding in and out of me so smoothly, so satisfying for us both as you love me and I feel it in my whole body. Just how much attention that you are paying to my comfort, and to my happiness, how careful you are being with me. I love you and I love you making love to me. I lay there under you your body suspended over mine supported by your strong muscles as you thrust into me slowly and methodically. I feel your hips driving into my ass gently and slowly

i hope you enjoyed this one:cool:

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Rather than creating a new thread for more wrightings i will just put more here for you guys. i am sitting here today and i feel a little kinky right now so this one i am just going to let flow instead of giving you guys one of the ones i have already written, just please don't be too hard on me ok??

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He finally comes home from being out for the day classes and such of course. to find me asleep on the bed naked half covered by the blankets my ass bare to him. He quietly sets his things down and begins to strip off his clothes. coming nearer to the bed he reaches over and leans down to where he is practically on top of me. and brings his hand down onto my leg just about mid thigh and starts to trace his way up towards my inner thigh. as i begin to be aware his hand reaches my ass with a few fingers down on my pussy rubbing and massaging it. while grabbing my ass cheek the same time. "morning my love" he says. ERmmmm yes it is i reply staying still so he won't stop. "Kitty" he says. and i look and see his big hard cock hanging above me in his hand squeezing it just the right way to make the head swell soo big, and turn that nice purple color. he continues to finger my pussy gently. while using his thumb to massage my ass hole which is so turning me on. i ask him "what do you want your kitten to do"feeling horny and in what i will call a recieving mood! he says role over and face fuck your self. i quickly comply which is a feat for some one so recently awake. i place my mouth on his shaft to get it wet so that my lips will more easily slide down his fat cock. and then i place my lips over his head and start sliding his cock in and out of my mouth deeper and deeper as you hear it start to make that noise of the air suction hitting the back of my throat. harder kitty he says and i start shoving his cock farther back down mmy throat untill i feel really close to pucking my spit just drooling out and dripping off his cock onto the bed and i put his cock at the back of my throat and wiggle it side to side in the entrance of my throat. as he tells me deeper i start to swallow his cock letting the head slide down my throat. more and more he says all the way down and i take the next 2 inches at least into my throat as well pulling it back out to breath once the urge to gagg has passed even more spit dripping off of his cock as my eyes are now watering quite a bit!
He asks me if i want his cock and i answer yes of course. he says well you better let me know that swallow me and don't move till i tell you. i nodd my head take a few deep breaths urging my stomach to relax, and calming a moment and i go down slowly inch by inch letting his cock (thicker around than my own wrist) go down my throat and i sit there. with my lips pressed to his pelvis, and i even manage to let my tongue out and lick his balls! he says i am a good kitten and may not yet move. just when i think that i can't hold it here any more with out gagging hard enough to bite him he pulls my head off of his cock still covered in my drool, and my eyes now full on watering no longer just leaking a little i swallow a few times and take a few breaths of air as he stares at me for the moment. he asks if i liked it. and i nodd my head not being able to say any thing yet due to that my throat is still a little spread and dry. he tells me to lay on my back and asks me if i want his cock. and i manage to say yes as i nod my head stareing down at his cock all glistening wet with my spit. he starts to rub it very slightly on my pussy lips and says is this big fat cock what you want kitten?? i nodd my head again and he says just stay there and don't move as he proceeds to only rub in on my pussy. he moves his other hand up and grabs my boob and squeezes it hard making me inhale deeply for it is such a big turn on. he lets go and then proceeds to smack my boob and then does the same to the other. he with draws his cock from my lips and starts to finger my pussy gently rubbing my lips and touching my clit to tease me. and fingering my ass hole as well. gently pushing on the flesh there almost entering it with his finger but not quite driving me nuts still no penetration of any kind such a tease and i can barely stand it any more. i want to grab his cock and beg him to put it in me. just a bit longer and it gets so intense that i actually cum and my hips move up a bit i couldn't help it. and he says really now you want to move?? withdraws his fingers from my body and starts to smack my pussy with his cock. then spreads my lips with one hand and starts to smack my clit with his cock and as he does it i can't help but shake a little. he gets a gleam in his eye and tells me to role over and stick my ass in the air and don't look. as i obey i wait for him to touch me again the next thing i feel is his hand grabbing first one wrist and then the other and him tying them up with one of my yarn pieces. behind my back. asking if it is loose enogh i tell him i am fine and can still feel my fingers just fine. telling me to let him know if they start to go numb he moves off the bed i can feel the matress move with the lack of his weight. when he comes back his fingers are all slick and he is dripping lube down my ass crack and rubbing it into my pussy as well. slowly he starts to press more and more on my ass hole while he lets his cock rub on my lips and i am now dripping wet not just with lube all over his cock. he pulls his hand away from his cock which is so erect it is still pushing against my pussy and he gradually increases the preasure still with out entering me as he has freed up both hands he is now pressing on my ass hole with fingers from both hands being well lubed they slide around the opening making me hornier than hell and relaxing the muscles. he finally pushes a finger enough on my ass hole to enter it and i let out a long happy moan of pure pleasure as he does so. "that feel good kitty" he says "oh godd yes it does my love" i reply. he continues to play around the outside with the rest of his fingers as he is still pressing his cock up against my slippery wet pussy and he starts to slowly push his finger in my ass farther and farther down past my second sphincter. making me cum from the gentle but great sensation. slowly he works his way around putting another finger in my ass hole from his other hand he gently wiggles them around in me spreading me out slowly as to that it won't hurt. he starts to slowly pull apart my ass hole still rubbing my pussy with his cock. by now i have started to sweat for once from the torturous teasing that he is subjecting me to. suddenly he slips two more fingers easily into my ass hole one from each hand and i cum again so horny and hot from this already that i am beyond ready to beg for his cock and at this point i don't care which hole he puts it in. he asks me how i am doing and i say godd i am so hot i can't take it, i can barely stay still i am almost shaking from anticipation of you sticking your huge fucking cock in me. and he says really kitty is this what you want it. as he starts to slowly fuck my pussy while he starts streatching my ass hole out more and more. and i can't take it i say oh godd yes because his fat cock finally in my wet pussy that has been teased for so long makes me start to cum imediatly the sensation so great that it is almost to much for my mind to comprehend and he is slowly thrusting in and removing it every time. after doing this to me for about a minute he says ok kitty this is where you choose where do you want my cock??? and i practically cry out from all the teasing stick it in my ass, please put your cock in my ass! "really kitty do you want my big fat cock in your ass?? i don't know if i believe you or not" and so i reply " my ass is so horny i can't stand it if you don't stick your cock in my ass i will go out of my mind i want your cock in my ass please i beg you stick you cock in my ass please. please please! i can't take it your fingers feel so good in there but i know your cock is what i need! " really" he says do it your self lift your ass and slide your self down around my cock!! so i lift my ass back to him and he has been nice enough to line up his cock to the hole for me so i work my way back onto his cock and with every inch i move back i am cumming and dripping wetter in my pussy finally i have moved back as far to him as i can being in the position i am and with my hands tied and he knows this and takes over for me and starts slowly and slowly fucking me not taking it all the way back at first so that my body won't tighten down on him and mak it painful for me. gradually he starts coming further and further out and starts to fuck me deeper and he stops and says "guesse what kitty?" and i say "what" and he replies "that is all eight inches of my cock in your ass!" and i say i know that is why i am cumming so hard he says really?? and i say god yesss. he suddenly takes his hand from my hip and i hear a bottle of lube open, then close and for a moment nothing more then i feel my big dildo he is pressing it against my pussy and as he does so he say's "lets make this a little more interesting! shall we?" and he starts slowly to push it gently at first against the opening and gradually puts more and more preasure until it is finally in me about an inch then he pulls it back just enough and pushes it slowly while thrusting it deeper and deeper inside me. and finally when it is as far in as it is going to go he resumes fucking my ass! a little faster than before! some times slowing down to pivet his hips side to side a little and add extra sensation. as i am sitting there both my pussy and my ass filled as much as they can be i am out my mind cumming on the pleasure as he starts to thrust subtly harder and finally he cums into my ass as one last thrust and i cum so hard with him that my big dildo gets pushed right out of my pussy laying there i am a wreck breathing hard, my ass up in the air and stretched out with his cum dripping out as he gets a towel and me in my bliss cannot even move.

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i hope that you all enjoyed this one straight out of my head like i said i am in a really kinky mood tonight! sorry i had to do these little post's before and after it kept yelling at me about too many characters but at least my story is in one whole piece. This was actually a little new usually i only describe a piece of sex in inate detail and not the whole act so that is why it is so long. i hope it was juicy enough for you guys. i tried to think of what details other people would pay attention to if they were seeing it as well as what i would see and feel. and i was not exadurating the size of the penis in this story, for i am a very small girl and my boyfriend well he is not small. please comment

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forget the paragraphs. Your writing is like a sexual daydream - a flowing, horny, kinky stream of consciousness. I like it. Keep going. Start wherever your mind is at the moment...the sound of a belt buckle hitting the floor...his cum pooling in your belly button...

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
kinky is good I don't mind reading the story as is but most people prefer paragraphs etc

My boyfriend pointed out that that might make it easier to read, but i had already posted it. and i couldn't do any thing to go back and change it by the time he had said some thing to me about that. I tried to, and even looked to edit, but the button was gone. :cool:

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thank you very much Bld for the compliments i enjoyed them thoroughly. and not all of mine are the same just like that one. but hopefully you will enjoy them just as much. i will also try to make the distinction between the ones that i have pre written and the ones that i am just writing. and again thank you

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I like the part about your naked ass
since you are the subject, you could actuall attatch JPG files specially for the story
that'd be good actually