Loving my big one!

bexxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Guys and Gals! Saw a link to this site on a thread somewhere about penis size and had to sign up! For the past year or so I have been addicted to my dildo which is rather large and I am having trouble getting as much satisfaction from my boyfriend who is probably just below average. I'm not looking for a hung bloke to have sex with on the side but I just found this forum rather exciting! The dildo I use is 12 inches long and 4 inches diameter, I don't know if there is any guy out there with one that big. I just love the way it makes me feel so just wanted to say to all those guys with huge cocks that sometimes feels that it's too big for most girls......"bring it on!!" lol

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to fantasy land bexxx ! You know, there are some huge cocks on LPSG, for sure! However, you would need a guy, possibly from outer space, to produce a cock 12 inches in length and 13.6 inches in girth! Talk about plugging up holes in the dike...that is just..well just a splendid hole you need to have caulked! Have you thought about the possibilities of two- in -one ?

Reactions: Allan S.

bexxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HI and no I don't mind you asking.....LOL....What on earth is that in your shorts??!!!!! WOW
Actually I can probably only take about 7 or 8 inches of it as the girth is so big. Oh no is that the time?! I must dash and meet boyfriend for lunch.... wont tell him what I've been up to!!!! See ya x

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI and no I don't mind you asking.....LOL....What on earth is that in your shorts??!!!!! WOW
Actually I can probably only take about 7 or 8 inches of it as the girth is so big. Oh no is that the time?! I must dash and meet boyfriend for lunch.... wont tell him what I've been up to!!!! See ya x

What is in my shorts? It is my secret friend :tongue: What is the largest you have ever taken that was actually attatched to a man? :biggrin1: Have a nice lunch!

bexxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to fantasy land bexxx ! You know, there are some huge cocks on LPSG, for sure! However, you would need a guy, possibly from outer space, to produce a cock 12 inches in length and 13.6 inches in girth! Talk about plugging up holes in the dike...that is just..well just a splendid hole you need to have caulked! Have you thought about the possibilities of two- in -one ?

LOL, yes a guy that big would be a bit of a freak!!!! Do you mean having 2 cocks inside me at the same time?? Have thought about it before but can imagine it would be rather difficult for everybody to get into position! My boyfriend has remarked that if I ever became pregnant then childbirth wouldn't be too much of a problem! What a nice compliment!

What is in my shorts? It is my secret friend :tongue: What is the largest you have ever taken that was actually attatched to a man? :biggrin1: Have a nice lunch!
Mmmm steak, chips and pepper sauce yum yum. Celebrating as his grandad has just given him 5 grand, what a very nice man!
I think the largest penis I have had was probably about 9 inches so he said and quite thick..haven't a clue about the girth measurement really as we didn't measure it! All I can remember is it took him a long time to get properly hard and I had to use 2 hands on it. Itwas nice taking it all and it did hurt a bit going up the bum but then a little pain never hurt anybody...oh, well actually it has lol

bexxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would a woman go from an average-below average cock to 12"?

Why not 7, 8 or 9 inches first? :rolleyes:

I do have 3 other dildos aswell, a 9 incher, which is I'd say 2 inches wide, a previous BF bought for me and was the first one that I owned. You soon get used to them.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL, yes a guy that big would be a bit of a freak!!!! Do you mean having 2 cocks inside me at the same time?? Have thought about it before but can imagine it would be rather difficult for everybody to get into position!

Yes , that is precisely what I am talking about! I have been involved in such cavorting , so it is not all that impossible or unusual. It can be done with double penetration in a variety of positions...one variant is to allow yourself to be penetrated both vaginally and anally! The one you would probably prefer involves being penetrated while lying on one guy's stomach while the second guy comes into you from a rearward position. I am not offering my skills or expertise for use ; I am no longer in that particular business!:tongue: :smile: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

A cock 12" it maybe possible find among the rarest ones but any cock with a 13.6" GIRTH???..LOL..:rolleyes:

"We" just found Shorty an he is not above 9" girth...and he is the fattest in many people knowlegdes...:cool:

Well...:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Welcome bexxx,
You sound like a challenger to Amazing Ty, I've seen her take all 13" of her giant dildo! It is quite a turn on to see such extreme penetrations. Do you do kegels to make it extra tight when required.:smile:

bexxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello to all:smile:

Ty.....WOW she is amazing! I don't think I'll ever go to the lengths she does (literally!), it seems like she is always trying to go one further and actually looks a bit uncomfortable in some of those pics, whereas for me it is just for masturbation really. I've never been into clit stimulation too much, don't even like my pussy being licked really! Things like the rabbit have never really had any appeal to me although I know a couple of friends who swear by them!

I've tried kegels but got bored!! Can't help gurning whilst doing them either and my plan was to do them at my desk at work!

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
bexxx, you will probaby enjoy fisting. I have petite asian coworker with really small hands who's bi and we are also good friends. I managed to convince her to fist my one of my very sexual ex's who was also into large dildoes. They finally did it and my ex said it was the best experience she's ever had sexually. I'm really skilled with my hands myself but I could't reach her fornix since my palm was too wide for her. My friend however, got through easily and my ex told me she definitely gave her the most intense orgasm in her life because apparently she had tremendeous control. Later she did oral on my ex too in which she supposedly also a master. I ended up breaking it off with ex because she and I weren't intellectually at the same level although she was older than me. She was great fun in bed but unfortunately never bothered to read a book in her life and I just couldn't deal with that. But funny thing is my coworker tells me they still go at it her and my ex! I guess for those guys who obsess over size whether they're big or small, lez/bi women with tiny hands might be their worse nightmare cuz their small hands are larger than any cock will ever be plus they can turn and twist every which way.