Loving relationship minded

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty sure that most of the single people on LPSG, even the self-described "9-inch studs" and size queens, eventually want to have a loving and meaningful relationship with the person who is their soul-mate.

I'm at that point. I'm not totally ragging on guys who use their big cocks or even bigger ego to get laid, because I have been there and done that, although I was better on the having the cock than being the cock :rolleyes:. And that's not to say that I'm beyond an enticing hookup with a very alluring woman. After all, I am still single. And it's always fun to have a good outlet for one's sexuality, like this site.

However, I think it would be so cool to meet a woman that I fall head over heels for, and likewise. Not having to put on the front, just be my eccentric but good natured self, being loved for it, and loving her back. We would have whacky adventures together, know each other inside out, support one another though the good times and the bad times, and of course be able to put a smile of satisfaction on each other's face every time we make love (which will hopefully be all the friggin' time).

Yep, I'm ready to meet my beautiful partner in crime for the real good times to begin.

Just curious where everybody else is at in life. No right or wrong answers, just be honest.

Last edited:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest, I feel like I'm at that point in my life. But I'm afraid of commitment. :rolleyes: Go figure. So, if I got into a committed loving relationship, I'd probably do what I always do and run. Running is sort of my M.O.

So, for the sake of men everywhere, I'm just staying single. :tongue:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After twenty years of marriage and a nasty divorce, I never thought I would find that, but alas i did!!! I am at that point right now and it is very much the way you described. Having adventures and knowing each other inside and out and of course having great sex.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm totally at that point in my life.

I made a conscious decision after my divorce to make my daughter the centre of my world, as my mother had made her romantic relationships the centre of hers. I didn't want my daughter to EVER feel as though she was in 2nd place behind some new "uncle".

Now, after 10yrs of having devoted myself to being Mum, I'm at the point where I'm ready to be Denise again (although obviously I'll still always be Mum). My daugther is getting more and more independant, and is at the stage in her life where she understands there are different kinds of love and that just because I love someone else doesn't mean I love her any less.

Having said all that, I really worry that I've been independant so long that I'll struggle to share my life the way you have to when you're in a real relationship. I'm so used, now, to having my own space, my own way and making all my own decisions.

But after 10 yrs of fitting in "relationships" when I have the place to myself and making sure the 2 aspects of my life don't meet, it will be nice to be able to be a little more relaxed! lol

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm at that point...sucks to be single but maybe one day that'll change.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the most wonderful and loving relationship you can imagine for eight years and he died suddenly of a heart attack. I just could not imagine finding that again and for a long time I was not even open to the possibility because I could not or would not let go of the past.
I spent many happy single years and developed and matured into a self-reliant individual that did not really need anyone in my life to help make me complete. It was about this time that I became more open to the possibility again. By fate, intervention of a mutual friend and one magic night during an ice storm I met someone who surpassed all my expectations and past experience of what true love can be.
You have to be patient and learn not to settle for anything less than your deepest desires and dreams. It's worth the wait...believe me!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't say that I have a desire to meet the mythical, romanticized "right person". I am not closed to being in a relationship with someone where it feels good and right to be together, but not *the* "right person"

In my life, I meet many amazing people, am who I am (without question and fully annoyingly so), give and receive support/love/care, and do not wait to do "___" because "the right person" isn't there.

I think I am in a good place. Sharing the same mental, emotional, physical, and romantic life with one person would be a great addition to my life, but definitely not my life and not something I need to feel complete.

Does that make sense? :shrug:
Well, that's where I am at. :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
32 years and counting with the love of my life, my husband.
Aww that's so sweet.

I'm pretty sure that most of the single people on LPSG, even the self-described "9-inch studs" and size queens, eventually want to have a loving and meaningful relationship with the person who is their soul-mate.
However, I think it would be so cool to meet a woman that I fall head over heels for, and likewise. Not having to put on the front, just be my eccentric but good natured self, being loved for it, and loving her back. We would have whacky adventures together, know each other inside out, support one another though the good times and the bad times, and of course be able to put a smile of satisfaction on each other's face every time we make love (which will hopefully be all the friggin' time).

Yep, I'm ready to meet my beautiful partner in crime for the real good times to begin.

Just curious where everybody else is at in life. No right or wrong answers, just be honest.
I was born ready :flirt: . . . for a loving committed relationship. Seriously, I HATE dating; I am much better at relationships. Are TruckerTexman and I gonna get hitched? :confused: That offer is not on the table at the present time. :cool:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have come to the conclusion that it is not too late to be working on loving myself -- in hopes of being attractive and complementary to a better sort of partner.

This old Hutt has been in lots of relationships that went sour and I didn't leave when the getting out would have made sense. Insecurity or laziness you could say.

Atm I have a long distance polyamorous support network.