Low blood flow to penis head?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by harrisondaniel01, Nov 23, 2011.

1. harrisondaniel01

harrisondaniel01 New Member

I'm 23 and I've been having some erections problems lately. It normally comes and goes (right now, its occurring) and its making me really upset. First off, my erections were never really ROCK HARD STRONG as I imagine most guys' are, but recently they have been slightly weaker than normal. And now I've noticed that the head of my penis (even when erect) doesn't really "puff up" like it used to when I normally got hard. This happened earlier this year (as when as a couple years ago), but it resumed back to normal. But this has been occurring now for almost 4 months. I'm not really sure whats going on and I really don't know how to approach my doctor with this, and uro's are too expensive. I've tried to do the "reflex" thing when you have an erection and you squeeze the head and it supposed to make your anus muscle contract...and normally it did, but its not now. With all that being said, I can still get erections and cum though, I'm just concerned about THIS. When I grab my penis and squeeze when I have an erection, things look as usual, but when I release it, it goes back to how it was.

*Note* I'm also overweight and I have a shit load of stress I'm dealing with. I know stress affects erections, but I didn't think it targeted specific spots on the penis. Also, I masturbate frequently. Could this have anything to do with it? (And I'm supposed to get tested for M.S. sometime soon, and I was wondering could M.S. do this to erections?)

2. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

At 57 was impotent. My urologist tried injections and that worked for awhile. He suggested I consider a penile implant. I didn't like that idea but decided I was too young to not have sex the rest of my life. So, I had the surgery. It is fantastic. You probably know there is a pump in the scrotum, so when I want an erection, I pump it up and it stays until I want it to be flaccid. No problems at all.

3. D_Ampelius_Halfinch

D_Ampelius_Halfinch Account Disabled

I think it's more to do with being overweight, I'm afraid. The best thing is to lose weight, eat healthily, and exercise. Exercising improves your cardiovascular system and the way it pumps blood around your body. You'll find that after exercising you can get pretty solid hard erections. Most guys masturbate frequently so it won't be that - just aim to lose weight and exercise, and get into a healthier state of mind and body. You're young and you'll find it'll help you a lot.

4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not certain, but I believe you might have addressed this issue a year or two ago in this same forum. What I said then I will now repeat. If you look at pictures of my erect cock you will see the head is really hard and very large. This was not true about 6 years ago.
    The head was mushy and soft....but had not been soft like that say 10 years ago. I started to jelque and the blood flow in my entire cock was dramatically increased.
    For me, jelquing took 40 years off the functional age of my cock. You don't need a doctor or meds to jelque your cock back to vitality! Good luck to you!

Allan S. likes this.
  5. wildmann86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i was like this at one point, i have done several things to improve my erections. from taking supplements,quitting smoking,excercising,using a cock ring from time to time. there are options to help improve your erection quality. as far as masturbating goes i found that my erections were better if i DIDNT masturbate every day. i stay harder if i take a day or two off between a long stroke session. but thats just what works with me, may not work for you. just experiment and try different things. hope this helps

6. harrisondaniel01

7. harrisondaniel01

8. D_tukldktu

D_tukldktu New Member

STRESS!!!!!
    me and my husband have problems sometimes with his erections because we are both in school and hold jobs as well s having life to deal with. Stress gets in the way of our sex life like crazy. Sometimes i'm raring to go , but he can't because he is just too stressed out. When it does happen it's amazing because your stress goes away and it gets better. But i definately believe stress can make a man flacid. I do also reccomend losing the weight. I know from a womans stand point i was very overweight and lost close to 100 lbs and magically my libido raised!

9. harrisondaniel01

Cool. I'm hoping that's all it is. because the fact that I'm stressing out about what it could be is probably making it worse.

10. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If the valve in the vein on the top of the penis doesn't close enough this can happen. I don't know if there is anything you can do. If it comes and goes then it is probably not that and just stress related or something else.

11. nineinch_denver

nineinch_denver New Member

continue with those penis exercises but try not to increase your time masturbating.

and...losing weight helps. I lost 20lbs and my cock got harder because of it.

12. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

You really should to your doctor, there are many reasons why we get ED. Yes losing weight will help your cardiovascular system and might help you have better erections.

Do you smoke? smoking can cause ED in any age group at anytime

ED can be symptomatic of heart disease - see your doctor

You say you have to see your doctor for MS, well you have a prime opportunity to tell him about the ED.

Your doctor has heard it all before and yes from guys in your age group. Once you ask for the help with the ED it WILL reduce your stress levels and when your stress levels are lower you will have better erections.

MAKE THE APPOINTMENT
    Brinz

13. nineinch_denver

nineinch_denver New Member

yea, professional advice is great. But make sure you're informed. Ask specific questions. "How much does my MS factor to this?" "How much does my weight factor to this?" Etc.

Ask semi-informed questions, your doctor will help you better this way. If you think of better questions, ask those too. All you can do is ask. And hell, maybe he/she can find a quick remedy.

14. jupiter19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    harrison, definitely stress and carrying extra weight (low cardio fitness) will do this to you. I had the same problem when I was over weight. I've been doing regular exercise for 4 years now and my erections are harder than I ever thought they could be. In addition to the weight I had an anxiety condition which definitely contributed. I'm not a doctor, but chances are if you were fitter and healthier, you'd be happier and your cock would be harder. Oh, and eat nuts. Almonds, brazil nuts, wallnuts etc. Good for erections and for semen volume.

15. harrisondaniel01

Does anyone know if ginseng works for erections? I've been hearing mixed reviews on it.

16. pierceplace

pierceplace New Member

is it normal I get rock hard erections, and pretty easily, but my cock head is flaccid all the time?

17. harrisondaniel01

18. mehWHATEVER

mehWHATEVER New Member

It is normal- i think- for the cock head to be a little more "squishy", i guess, if that's what you mean.

19. harrisondaniel01

20. harrisondaniel01

Draft saved Draft deleted