low body fat =bigger penis?

animaldudedawg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not saying that people with low body fat automatically have a bigger penis. im just getting at that most people usually measure boned pressed and i was wondering if its possible to have such low body fat that all of your cock is already at view and there is no need to press into the fat. im on a quest to get to a very low bf % as it is and im hoping more of my cock will be visable haha..im at about 11% now i feel like i rambled hope i made a little sense.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, you did make sense. :)

And yes, if your belly is hanging over your belt several inches, it will make your dick look much smaller. So your theory about losing belly fat to enhance the proportional size of your penis is also true. However, if you're already at 11% bf, it's not likely you will gain much more in size appearance of your penis.

And, I might add, that your pics are QUITE satisfactory in proving the proportion of your penis to your other body parts is VERY appealing, and AMPLE.

If you were fishing for compliment, you certainly made me willing to oblige.

:)

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Makes complete sense. I'm sure if you're larger/fat the girth of your body will extend past dick muscle.

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
Quite interesting that you should bring this up (uh, the topic, that is!). I was thinking about the very same thing, recently. It seems that I read a report a while back that what you're saying does have some medical validity. Given the nature of adipose deposition in the pubic area, when a man loses weight, if fat tissue in that area is decreased, then apparent size of remaining tissue (e.g., muscle, penis, etc.) will become more evident. If I remember correctly, the ratio was--more or less--2.5 cm per every thirty pounds of weight loss.

The contingent here is, of course, being rather overweight with deposits in that area. Consider that bodybuilders are, by definition, usually overweight, but they have low fat percentages. If I may say, animaldudedawg, you seem to be of a healthy lean body mass as it is. I wouldn't get too enthusiastic about cutting my body fat. While having very little body fat will make you seem to have a substantive penis, you might end up compromising your health to the point that you don't feel much like using it!

Gee, now it seems that I've rambled on a bit! Mea culpa.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Has anyone seen the show Body Worlds 3? I was there a few weeks ago, and some stupid parents were offended because of all the penises showing. Imagine that. But worst of all, the dad was mad because they only chose well-endowed men with very long penises, and it might upset his young son, because he might not measure up. Someone tried to point out that the dicks looked so long because all of the fat had been removed, only muscle and bone and other stuff left. Didn't seem to help him much. Great show, if you get the chance to see it.

animaldudedawg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it seems to me that i still have body fat i can lose in the area ..i would probably have to be at an unhealthy and very low bf% to lose all of it tho. i know under 6-7% is risky to health and one shouldnt be like that for a long time.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oprah said that for every 30 lbs a man is over weight that is one inch he looses. Well it was some Dr. on Oprah, not her.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your penis size is what you have. If you have a flat stomach then everyone can see the whole thing. If you have two inches of fat like I do on your abdomen then you look like you have a cock two inches shorter than you really do. I am almost in a panic as it is harder to lose weight the older you get and I am having to work much much harder to lose it. Have had a flat stomach and have the two or three inches of fat on the stomach. I much prefer the flat stomach and the correct size of cock showing.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also what comes into play when your a little over-weight like me... is that fat pad at the base of the penis can hide up to about an 1in or so and make you look smaller than you are too. That has to be the hardest place to loos the fat right there.

So lets all just loose weight and feel better :)

yggdrasil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read that among the various variables in other anatomical or physiological characteristics investigated, correlation with erect penis length is generally fairly weak. There is, apparently, a positive correlation with height which is just barely statistically significant. This means, it is slightly more likely that a taller guy will have a longer erection than a shorter guy.

However, apparently the strongest correlation was a negative correlation with body mass index (BMI). So apparently, all other things being equal, if you want to win the big dick jackpot (or at least the long dick jackpot), go with the tall skinny dude. There may be other factors than the "fat pad" in the pubic region. There could be other things involving fat and metabolism which effect the suspensory ligament system.

Here's a personal anecdotal account. The longest I ever measured my dick was about 9.25", and this occurred when I was about 130 lbs in weight. It seemed to get shorter at maximum boned-ness when I got up to 173 lbs, probably averaging 7.5" during that time. Now I am about halfway in between in weight (152 last I checked), and my body fat index is a bit higher than it was when that max measurement was taken (overall BMI is not as much lower, but primarily because I have much more muscle), and the maximum recent measurement was 8.5".

I have noticed no effects on girth, it has continued to slowly grow in that direction the whole time, for which I hold greater intentional attention to the surrounding muscles responsible, and it may be that girth generally continues to grow through one's 20's much more so than length.

As far as the comments on the tall skinny guys, that was not made either in self-interest or against it -- I am 5'10" 152 lbs. Apparently my BMI puts me in the "optimal" range. It feels so nice to be perfect in some statistic...although I was told before that I had the perfect cock for marriage, whatever that means...

Once again, why is it all about length in these stupid studies when IMO,
it's all about the girth...(there bias properly applies)

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
So you are saying that 43 pounds cost you 1.75 inches?, just wondering if your short measurement was 'bone pressed' or not (sadly my 7" is).

I could do with losing 43 pounds myself and the idea that I might end up with an 8.5"+ cock would be all the extra inspiration i'd need :)

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I lost 30 pounds recently to get into the middle of the healthy BMI range...I never had a big fat gut or anything because I'm tall and carry it all over. Anyway, it definitely makes me look even more hung...I was really shocked. Flaccid is about the same but for some reason I look at least 1" to 1.25" longer erect, even my wife commented about it without any prompting from me. The fat pad in my pubic area is pretty much gone...there's even a sort of "dimple" right over the base of my cock where it goes inward and it never used to be like that. Makes it more difficult to shave my pubes. :)

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So you are saying that 43 pounds cost you 1.75 inches?, just wondering if your short measurement was 'bone pressed' or not (sadly my 7" is).

I could do with losing 43 pounds myself and the idea that I might end up with an 8.5"+ cock would be all the extra inspiration i'd need :)

According to Oporah; yes.

animaldudedawg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the point of this thread was to say that instead of having to bone press measurements..lets just excercise so all of our cock is right there for viewing pleasure haha

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im not saying that people with low body fat automatically have a bigger penis. im just getting at that most people usually measure boned pressed and i was wondering if its possible to have such low body fat that all of your cock is already at view and there is no need to press into the fat. im on a quest to get to a very low bf % as it is and im hoping more of my cock will be visable haha..im at about 11% now i feel like i rambled hope i made a little sense.

I'll agree;think this makes good sense.
I have little body fat which I think adds even more to the appearance of my penis looking even larger:wink:

liberalcynic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a friend who was fat/ obese during puberty and adolecence and he ended up have a tiny 4 inch thin cock, while he's brother who was not fat end up having a 9 inch cock.
so i think the size of the penis greatly depends on the amount of fat in the abdominal cavity during puberty. like theres so much fat taking up so much room that theres no where to grow.
dose anyone else have the same issue?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
On one hand, a penis sure looks bigger on a thin body, and on the other, as many correctly pointed out, the less fat you have, the biggest part of your penis is "out".

I am very skinny, and if i press the ruler against my belly wile measuring my penis, i gain only 1/2 inch or even less.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a lean build, with 6% body fat the last time it was checked. I don't have an impression that being trim gives my cock any kind of boost, though -- although it is a nice idea, I guess. On the flip side, I have noticed that for men who are very flabby around the middle, their cocks sometimes get somewhat lost in all the excess belly.