Low-hangers and boxers

chipster: I've never started a new topic here, so bear with me....

I like to wear boxers, but in the summer my balls hang low enough that they get sat upon unless I do a quick adjustment with my hand as I sit down. This is not good form with others around. So, I tried something new this week that is working so far and may be helpful to other moderately hung guys who have the same problem....
Wearing my regular boxers with a one-button fly, I left the button un-done and let my penis and sac hang out in front. Nothing is much different while standing or walking, but when I sit down, the boxers keep my package up and forward so it doesn't get trapped beneath and between my legs. No adjustment needed. I've noticed the added advantage that the layer of cloth between my balls and my legs prevents "stickiness" in warm, humid weather.
Of course this may not work with all cuts and designs of shorts, (or all designs of guys, for that matter, lol) but it may be worth a try.
I posted some pics to illustrate the technique ( for those who won't be offended by such things). See "Chip's Boxers" on the Chat and Photo Posting site.
Good luck!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I dunno. Seems to put everything out there like a target for dings and bumps.

I'll just continue to freeball, thanks, and take a chance that I won't sit on my low hangers more than once a week.

Pecker

(I've Got the Cob If You've Got the Corn)

Reactions: allmanbud

hard2hide: I agree with Pecker. Commando is the most comfortable way to dress. Just be careful sitting down.

Reactions: allmanbud

throb919: [quote author=hard2hide link=board=clothing;num=1061423429;start=0#2 date=08/20/03 at 18:30:43]I agree with Pecker.  Commando is the most comfortable way to dress.  Just be careful sitting down.[/quote]
Speaking of which: Can somebody explain to me the expression "going commando"? I've always heard it, always understood what it means, often done it, but don't have a clue where it comes from. I s'pose I could look-up the etymology of the phrase, but I'm not quite the DIY-didact that some of us are.

'Preesh.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=throb919 link=board=clothing;num=1061423429;start=0#3 date=08/21/03 at 09:29:49]
Speaking of which: Can somebody explain to me the expression "going commando"? I've always heard it, always understood what it means, often done it, but don't have a clue where it comes from. I s'pose I could look-up the etymology of the phrase, but I'm not quite the DIY-didact that some of us are.

'Preesh.[/quote]

I don't know for sure, but I have a guess.

My thought is that commandos would carry
only what they really had to have to do the
job at hand, and dispense with everything
else, possibly including underwear.

-- Erik