low hangers help

gay06boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hello all.

i dont post on here often, but i just have a question about my low hangers.

i am very much a crotch watcher myself, and love to see a man showin a VPL. i just wish i could show the same. i have come to the conclusion that it is because i have low hangers and my legs are a little skinny so dont push my balls or cock forward during the day.

so anyways, i thought it may be worth trying a cock ring, buying one slightly bigger than my girth so i can where during day and remove at night.

what do you guys think of this? or have you any better suggestions? :) any suggestions are welcome as this issue is effecting my confidence

thank you

lowhangers23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hell i want your problem and you can have mine lol my balls arent particularly tight but not as low as i want. They push my cock out too much haha

but yea a cock ring around your dick and balls will push them out more and maybe give ya what your looking for. Just dont get one thats too tight. i have a 3pk set of soft rubber type cock rings that glow in the dark. they are extremely comfortable and i could wear them for 12 hours easy.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seems like someone on a thread mentioned something about an "enhancement strap" that came built in some underwear, I think. He said he had one he got from Undergear. I believe he is talking about their underwear that has a built-in, strap style cock ring, which can be more comfortable than a regular C ring. I've worn different "enhancer" underwear to mixed results. Some of them from Undergear are pretty good, but I think it all depends on your particular build.

I've found that wearing boxers (not the real loose ones, but trimmer cuts) under relatively fitted jeans, khakis, or slacks can show the goods pretty well, too. In boxers, it's much more about VPL than a bulge, whereas with the enhancer briefs and such are going more for the bulge.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
i am very much a crotch watcher myself, and love to see a man showin a VPL. i just wish i could show the same. i have come to the conclusion that it is because i have low hangers and my legs are a little skinny so dont push my balls or cock forward during the day.

I know exactly what you're talking about. If your balls hang past your dick and your dick doesn't naturally stick out on its own you'd have a hard time getting "VPL" because the end of your dick meshes in with your balls. :Eyecrazy: No "definition" = no VPL. If you wore a cock ring (or whatever) that went under your balls like in most "enhancing underwear" you'll just get an indefinite bulge, if anything. You'd have to have something that separated your dick from your balls and kept the balls from showing. Boxers would definitely help with keeping it separated but unless there's something "lifting and separating" you'll just get a generic bulge. Not that I've given this issue a lot of thought. . . . :newangel:

gay06boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know exactly what you're talking about. If your balls hang past your dick and your dick doesn't naturally stick out on its own you'd have a hard time getting "VPL" because the end of your dick meshes in with your balls. :Eyecrazy: No "definition" = no VPL. If you wore a cock ring (or whatever) that went under your balls like in most "enhancing underwear" you'll just get an indefinite bulge, if anything. You'd have to have something that separated your dick from your balls and kept the balls from showing. Boxers would definitely help with keeping it separated but unless there's something "lifting and separating" you'll just get a generic bulge. Not that I've given this issue a lot of thought. . . . :newangel:

thanks for this. it is a viscous circle. so many thoughts, not enough solutions xx

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys with short/medium dicks and uptight balls benefit with VPL because their balls make their dicks poke stright forward against their pants. For those of us with a big dick and low-hanging balls we would have to truss them up in tightie-whities to get the same forward projection.

Frankly, I prefer the comfort of just letting them hang so that they find their own place. I don't want the discomfort of tight underwear of any kind. A penis ring may also push them forward but they will lose their swing and I find a penis ring uncomfortable as well.

If I want to show VPL then I wear pants made of thin fabric. Movement in a trouser leg 6-8" below the crotch is more likely to catch an observant eye and impress anyone than a static bulge at crotch level, which might be penis or it could just as easily be a pair of socks. Add a breeze from the front to wrap the fabric against your penis and you will have about as much VPL as it is possible to get and stay covered. Stick your hands in your pockets in a strong breeze if you don't want so much VPL that people are able to see whether or not you are cut.

thanks for this. it is a viscous circle. so many thoughts, not enough solutions xx