• 7"+

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

something1122

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone with nice, saggy balls ever measure how low they hang from you? Share your results.

And another topic of discussion: what are your preferred methods to hang lower (massage, weights, etc)? Have they worked at all over time?

UFSE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone with nice, saggy balls ever measure how low they hang from you? Share your results.

And another topic of discussion: what are your preferred methods to hang lower (massage, weights, etc)? Have they worked at all over time?
Toilet water

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know my cock SOFT is between 5" and 6" long depending on the moment (as we all know it changes when soft) but usually my cock sits nice on my ball sack so guessing my balls hang around 6" or maybe even a bit more. I don't think 7" I got to admit, I love having big balls, makes for an amazing bulge in my pants and filling out speedos and underwear, but I don't love low hangers. They are sort of annoying. I have to hold them in place a lot. Definitely need support when playing sports. Sometimes I just don't know where the fuck to put them. I love the size but not that they hang so low.

Reactions: wantlowballs

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whoa, I didn't even realize that this was a "thing" that people are interested in. But, I'm curious, so I'll measure mine and get back to you.

Just from my casual observations though, how low they hang can be influenced by a lot of factors.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
getting lower ;-)
taken at the restroom at the dallas hilton spa area (a nice hot soak) while wearing a few collars
I wore theses collars over 30hours[/QUOTE] plan on stopping by the time they hit the ground