Low hangers

lasalle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any body here into ball stretching?
Have been working on that, with weights for about six months. Gained a couple inches of dangle but that's all.

they hang low enough already and i dont want to help gravity out anymore on that...

Media
lasalle said:
Any body here into ball stretching?
Have been working on that, with weights for about six months. Gained a couple inches of dangle but that's all.
Check the New Member Introductions in the last two weeks. There was someone new who was into that. Welcome to LPSG, LaSalle, and enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome to LPSG, lasalle. I'm another with natural low hangers who never had to enhance them but good luck in your endeavors. Just be careful with your boys.

diego

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OFF TOPIC: Lasalle are you french? This is so weird! My junior and high school is called La salle, its from a catolic saint who was from 17 century real french family. Yeah people i grow up in a catolic school. Girls was really horny there. oh Good times!

So people here are into ball stretching!! I never done it, i think i don't need when it's hot my balls hang pretty low

longwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome LaSalle, I'm sure you will enjoy your visits to LPSG. For some of us low hangers are an occasional experience if we are warm enough. Enjoy what you have and have a look at the others. Who knows some would rather be like you, thats when you win.

lasalle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't believe I got so many welcome replys so quickly. Thanks for that.

In answer to diego, nope not French. The name is just a sound that I fancy.

By the way is 7 and a quarter (when in a frenzy) considered to be BIG here?

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Before and briefly after WWII Cadillac put out a less expensive model called the LaSalle. A neighbor had one when I was a kid. He ran into our fence with it; LaSalle 1, Fence 0.