low hangers

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Again and again and again I ask: Why do we admire low hangers on younger guys but deplore them on older guys? We don't do that with cocks: a big cock is admired whether its owner is young or old. Why the double standard about nuts?
Interesting you should say so. My nuts were about as low as they are now (like, really low) when I was 17. Someone would occasionally say "old man balls" but actual complaints were rare. They were more likely annoyed that I had bigger balls.

Reactions: allmanbud

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting you should say so. My nuts were about as low as they are now (like, really low) when I was 17. Someone would occasionally say "old man balls" but actual complaints were rare. They were more likely annoyed that I had bigger balls.
LOL!!
They were just jealous!!!

Reactions: 4202HHN

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's weird how there's a derogatory edge to the comment "Old man balls." You'd think low hangers would deserve a compliment, as so many comments here and elsewhere show us. Seems like an incredible double standard.

Reactions: 4202HHN

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it's weird how there's a derogatory edge to the comment "Old man balls." You'd think low hangers would deserve a compliment, as so many comments here and elsewhere show us. Seems like an incredible double standard.
As I've gotten older remarks went from occasionally to never. Still get a lot of looks in the appropriate venues though and it still gives me a charge. Yup, check out my big low hanging balls. Like them or not, you'll remember.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As I've gotten older remarks went from occasionally to never. Still get a lot of looks in the appropriate venues though and it still gives me a charge. Yup, check out my big low hanging balls. Like them or not, you'll remember.
YESSSSSS!!
VERY nice hangers!!
Need MORE photos!!!

Reactions: Wettpussy

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

bighole.com.au

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy shit, I'm 99% sure one of these guys is a close relative. I noted elsewhere it runs in the family but hadn't ever seen him naked. Never know what you're going to see here. Wow.
Fuck yeah Which picture do u think u know and who exactly do you think they are?