Low-hanging balls attractive?

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
I have noticed that many guys and women find low-hanging balls attractive. I can't understand it! is that a cultural thing? A gay thing? is it because low-hangers are rare?

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not shure when you can call you balls lowhangers, in my case, it depends on the temperature. On a hot summerday when i ware loose shorts, the really hang low, in tight briefs on a cold winterday, the almost crawl inside my body. So, in a neutral fase, the hang a bit. I like it when they start hanging and move around and start to swing from one leg to antoher leg.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Low hangers here, and I'm 28. I've never stretched them, though I enjoy some rough ball play. My curse, and I really do mean curse, is that my balls are big, and plus I have a cyst as a result of an injury that makes my left ball pretty heavy... I know it sounds wierd, but I'm ok with that. All my friends have heard me complain soooooo many times that I want a ball reduction! My balls are very uncomfortable specially in the summer, but they also have slowly stretched my ballsac more than I care. So now I want a ball and ballsac reduction. All this to say that I don't understand people who enjoy low hangers, either watching or having them.

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have low hangers on hot days, normal and i love them, hate hard tight sac, looks like a kid, hangers mean man to me, lol

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
That is psychological thing... Balls shows how 'fertile' you are, look for that in the animal world. Guys with big balls are for that more attractive.
And also, It's so cool when they hang low and they can smack too something :wink:

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't care for pumped or silicone, but the bigger the are and the lower they naturally hang, the more interested I become. Yours are fantastic (you already knew that :arms: ), I'd also love to meet busterj, red7.5 and j9sblh in person sometime...or all at the same time! I could play with lowhangers for days. :fingersx:

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Ive hear more than a couple of woman comment how they dont like low hanging balls... also some friends of mine also joke about low hanging balls as an olds man balls... as if it was a bad thing to happen to you My balls hang 6" and I like that, but I'm rally curious of what people think, since most normal people comments i've heard prefer tight to normal hanging balls

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love my low hangers, too.

I think the reason people - men and women - seem to like 'em is that they're easier to get hold of and to play with. Everybody loves a good toy. And tight balls, well, they're just not as versatile for play purposes.

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love big low hangers. Mine are big but hang on the average side. My husbands arent as big as mine but hang twice as far. I love playing with them and tea baggin'.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
low hangers here too normally- they have gotten lower as I get older. i think its because , like said earlier, balls are pure manhood and they just look very potent swinging and hanging there.