Low-hanging balls attractive?

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bouzib....agree with you...low hangers on younger.....instant woody for me...love them....and for us older guys...still gets me goin......

Yono...your pics are great....as all the other low hangers...just love them...would be happy to handle anyone's for them.....

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Low with some size to them (don't have to be huge) and natural, are very attractive to me. Pumped stretched, or modified in any way, not so much.

And ya bouzib, not because of age either, lol

Gotta tell my favorite story, but not revealing to much personal...

Older gentleman comes out of the restroom where I work, says (preturbed I might add) "Someone needs to fix that toilet"

Me= Why sir, is there a problem with it?

Him= Damn water's too high"

(not even gettin it at first, thinking it's plugged and rising)
Me=Why do you think that sir?

Him= Got my Goddamn balls soaked

Me (diplomatic as possible with rotflmao) Oh, we'll have someone look into that right away
:eek:

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From the feedback I get from males and females low hanging balls are attractive. Mine are low and yes I do stretch too. Back in 1997 at LA fitness *Cerritos ca* after soaking in the spa I went to take my shower. While I was showering in one of the 6 shower stalls (No shower curtains) a guy came to my stall and cupped my sac. He asked if I stretched...I was Bloody red in the face and said; I don’t know what you’re talking about and I turned away. After I finish up and got back into the locker area to get dressed the same guy gave me a paper with a web site on it. I went home a looked at it. The same day I went to True Value *Norwalk ca* at the time..now ace hardware. and bought 10 rings. I was able to wear 9 rings over 24hours nonstop. A week later i saw the same guy and told him thanks for the site and i am now wearing. From that day on I haven’t looked back. Do I regret having my low hangers hang even lower?.?.NO WAY. I’m 31 yrs old and I still to this day, wear collars/rings to keep them low(er).

there are a few people i chat with on here and on yahoo/aim/msn and they ask me how i got started. I tell them the same true story. i enjoy hanging and the comments I get with my sac hanging, it makes me wanna stretch more and more.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my error, corrected in the next post

Last edited:

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Low-hanging balls attractive?

I have noticed that many guys and women find low-hanging balls attractive. I can't understand it! is that a cultural thing? A gay thing? is it because low-hangers are rare?"
"I find low-hangers more attractive when they belong to a young man. is that a problem?"

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
i dont think low hanging balls are a gay thing. also i personaly find that guys of any age with low hangers are cool...on the flip side; i love it when a female has meaty/flappy/suckable pussy lips. is havine big pussy lips make a female a lesbian? . . . not in my opinion.

i found this off of a site,
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. Why would I want to wear ballweights?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A. Men love to have their balls touched, fondled or played with. It is especially enjoyable when the scrotum or ballsac is relaxed and soft.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wearing ballweights achieves two results. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. It is in itself pleasureable and erotic as the sensation of the weight hanging on the balls is a great feeling (it also looks good!). [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. The weight hanging on the ballsac will, if used sufficiently, lengthen the ballsac giving more to play with, and increases the potential for pleasurable sensations.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ball stretching can be a gentle bondage game, a serious obsession or a kinky diversion - If you've never tried it, you owe it to yourself to give it a go - it feels great![/FONT]​

Q: "Why would you want to stretch your balls?"
A: Men love the sensation of their balls hanging down. This function of the testicles is designed to keep sperm at its peak by maintaining the testicles at a lower temperature than the rest of the body, so muscles in the groin relax the ball sack to allow the testicles to hang down, and thus cool off when the body is hot. It feels good and many men want to enhance and extend the sensation. Most men also find low hanging balls better looking, and sexier.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
floppy balls are just... so great.
I dont know why i love them so much, but they really just drive me up the wall.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My balls are very large and hang down well over 7 inches (naturally) sometimes. Not sure that makes them attractive but different strokes for different folks.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like low-hanging balls...especially if they are on the larger side but only if it's totally natural. Natural balls are much better than artificial low hangers any day...and in my opinion you can usually tell who has stretched their balls to make them hang.

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont know if my balls are low hangers but they are always hanging and i like it like that. used to live in the snow and it begins to hurt when they get all tight. ive always had a kinda love for playin with my balls and think it looks way better when they hang. ; )

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I`ve got a nice pair of low hangers, my balls are a good size and they seem to hang just right lenghtwise and they look good to me. Dunno what it is but it feels very masculine walking around commando on a hot summer day and feeling my balls swaying back and forth, usually gives me a semi hardon as well which makes for a nice bulge bouncing around in my shorts.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lowhangers are what I find most attractive on a man. The lower the better. No limitations. I stretch mine and don't ever plan on stopping.

Great stretched balls. How low do they hang when not in the stretching device. I have a pair of the lowest hangers that I have ever seen, posted in my profile pics here. Never stretched, just natural. Comments on comparsion to others?