low hanging balls

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have huge balls and they hang really low. I have a hard time sitting due to the size and how low they hang. When I sit on the toilet - they hand down into the water and sometimes if I don't dry them off - I get a rash and an infection in the groin area because of the urine left on the balls. Even when I do dry them off - I still get a rash. Does anyone else have this problem? thanks for any suggestions.

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm sure they aren't that low naturally. I don't even know if that is possible. I tried looking up the lowest hanging balls and I can barely find any that are that low. So if you stretched them that's you're own fault. Or if it's natural you might be able to win a record or something!

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just like balls, all toilets are not created alike. My balls hang reasonably low, but they only go swimming in the occasional toilet. (It's always startling.) Something about the water level and the seat-to-pond configuration. Sorry, I doubt there are many guys who go dunking anywhere they happen to sit.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just installed a 17 inch toilet in my house and that solved the problem. Most toilets like in restaurants, rest areas, etc - my balls hang into the water. I have not stretched them they just grew this way. I am glad to see someone else had the same problem and I am sure he did not stretch them either. Don't be judgemental - just asking for helpful suggestions.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have chair height commodes in all the bathrooms. One, easier to use and two keeps balls out of water. When travelling, always keep wipes in my pocket to clean my sac after using tissue. Doesn't matter to me if anyone believes it or not, IT HAPPENS.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
We guys with low hangers do have unique problems, from dipping in the toilet water to sitting on them in loose-fitting pants.

I'd be willing to bet that there are more natural hangers out there than there are purposely stretched ones, just as there are more uncut men than there are restored ones.

I can feel your pain, oralslut. Low hangers seem to cause more moisture to be trapped in the upper thigh area and rashes are common if you don't keep it dry. My particular problem is that I take medications that will irritate the heck out of my scrotum if I don't wipe it after urinating.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have huge balls and they hang really low. I have a hard time sitting due to the size and how low they hang. When I sit on the toilet - they hand down into the water and sometimes if I don't dry them off - I get a rash and an infection in the groin area because of the urine left on the balls. Even when I do dry them off - I still get a rash. Does anyone else have this problem? thanks for any suggestions.

YES !!! I have the same problem with my balls in the toilet and also sometimes I get the groin rash,my doctor prescribes a cream medication to put on the groin area when I get the rash

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My balls dip into the water if I forget to hold them up when sitting on the toilet. This does not happen on all toilets, but it happens frequently.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
first off if you have that problem I think it would be common sence to take hold of them and hold them up to prevent that from happening. My personal opinion is I woulldn't want my balls floating around in the toilet when I'm trying to take a shit. No wonder your getting rashes.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I do get a rash I have found that when you shower, wash with dandruff shampoo and it will go away. I use the equate brand from Wal-Mart. If you have a Fred's Dollar Store - get the Fred's Brand - it works better. Selsun Blue works well too but not Head and Shoulders.

lowhangers9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My balls do occasionally take the plung. Personally I cant believe man designed toilets. WTF. I am use to holding them out of the way on a hot day. Also...if its hot, they are prone to rash. I just wear boxer shorts and pull the balls through the opening, and keep em there. That way the shorts are under my sac and they keep everything dry. Works like a charm. I've attached the most amazing ball pic I have ever seen. Soooooo jealous.

Attachments

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Reminds me of that old joke:
Guy sitting in a stall hears the guy in the next stall say:
"whoa this waters cold!"
First guy replies:
"and deep"
Only had the nuts in the water issue once, and think it was due to a weird toilet. However, had have the discomfort of sitting on them, and its not something I would recommend to anyone. It is the primary reason I only wear Briefs, or boxer briefs.