Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I may as well refer those who like pictures of balls and stetching to my photos posted here. Been stretching for about 8 years but a little less regularly lately. Must get back to some serious work on them . Anyone rememeber ironparachute of Otawa ( I think) . a man who had stretched his balls almost to his knee. He could wear 224mm or 8.8 inches of steel collars. But I like and admire those big balls that hang loose and low unweighted.

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
wow those are low hanging. :eek:
No offence intended but I gotta ask. :redface:
Are your balls small or is your dick just really thick?
They look a little out of proportion

Haha. That's a first. I don't know, I've often told I had big balls, but then again I've more often told I had a thick cock, so I don't know! They certainly seem big to me and bigger than most of the balls I see in locker rooms or showers.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My balls have dropped a lot in the last two years. I'm 24 now and they probably hang about half an inch lower than they did when I was 21-22. It's a very comfortable feeling to feel them rub against my legs so low. I hate when they don't hang at their lowest. I wear warm underwear for that reason.

NICE ...lower is better ;)

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha. That's a first. I don't know, I've often told I had big balls, but then again I've more often told I had a thick cock, so I don't know! They certainly seem big to me and bigger than most of the balls I see in locker rooms or showers.

Maybe, guess they just look small next your massive dick lol
plus I had another look at the pic and the perspective's definitley making them look smaller than they are.

GLORYDICK790

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My balls have dropped a lot in the last two years. I'm 24 now and they probably hang about half an inch lower than they did when I was 21-22. It's a very comfortable feeling to feel them rub against my legs so low. I hate when they don't hang at their lowest. I wear warm underwear for that reason.

Ur so hot. Would love them in my mouth

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I was at the gym yesterday, there was a well muscled guy next to me changing. He had stripped down and bent over to pull up compression shorts as I turned to leave. He had large beautiful nuts that appeared to hang way down several inches. It looked so fricken studly.

Reactions: Str8ishjock

BallzDeepinMe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My better half has a great cock, but those low hangers he has slap my balls when he is in me. As I look across the couch his nuts are sitting on the couch when he lays on his side.

Love his
low hangers.

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
I like both tight and low-hanging balls for different reasons. I'm curious, has anyone ever found that different types of underwear affect how much the balls hang, even a bit?

You might expect your balls to be looser if you wear briefs compared with boxers / commando, but the opposite is often the case. It is probably due to the weight of your balls rather than anything to do with cooling.
Most Scottish soldiers and civilians would report that they hang lower (cock & balls) when wearing the kilt "regimental" compared to wearing trousers and underpants. And they fire more cum as well.

Reactions: allmanbud