Low Hanging Balls?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bigmuscles_averagecock, Oct 24, 2006.

1. bigmuscles_averagecock

Hey,

My balls are big, but they are tight to my body, so they don't hang very low or look big. Anyone know how to get your balls to hang lower?

Thanks

2. fdm

fdm New Member

:smile: Need to relax! don't be so up tight.

3. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
  4. petgamer

petgamer New Member

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I have big low hanging balls. I am sitting on them right now. It is uncomfortable....:eek:

6. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

let me pull on them :)

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh Ok....:cool:

8. bigmuscles_averagecock

Nice. Thanks for the helpful comments.

9. seven5pluss

seven5pluss New Member

Don't worry about them. In cold weather, mine retreat from the cold. In mild to hot weather, they drop. At times, they have even dipped into the toilet - NOT FUN! A urologist indicated they drop more when relax.

Also, there is the issue of sitting on them, which can be painful. It happens when you lest expect it. Most of my life, mine did not hang too far. However, now...

If it is a problem, see a doctor to make sure everything is ok.

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    As you age they will hang lower. Also, if this is of great concern for you now, please consider warming them up. There are plenty of ways to do this, as I am confident you can develop your own schemes.

I enjoy hot sex. It works every time for me.

Wish you well as you experiment.

11. busterj

busterj New Member

Albums:
    You could try what I did, leather ball stretchers.

I used ones of various lengths over about a four year period. I would stretch daily for about a week then rest for about the same length of time.
    Granted I wasn't always as committed as I would have liked to have been, would goes month's without stretching but I believe the results speak for themselves.
    There is some pain involved but you'll find that over time you will become more tolerant and be able to leave the stretcher on for longer periods of time.
    Remember to always use plenty of Vaseline or some other long lasting lubricant, very important to the process in my opinion.

Good luck and if you need any further support, just send me a message. Would be happy to help.

12. B_andy112311

B_andy112311 New Member

13. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

Your Balls Hang low when its HOT and when it COLD they cuddie up to you body !!!

14. endofsummer

endofsummer New Member

"My balls are big, but they are tight to my body"-tight says you are ready for sex, hanging says you are thinking about something else or over heated. We guys get fixated of things and do stupid stuff. You have a whole body attached to those balls and a person inside that body. I hope you will think before you do something to hurt yourself. If you really want them to hang just have sex 3-5 times a day and they will hang until you wished the were tight.

15. bigmuscles_averagecock

Finally, some advice I can use! Haha. "Girl, I gotta fuck you 5 times today or my ball sac will shrivel." Priceless pick-up line.

16. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Before you go with rope and cinder blocks, go out and buy you a doughnut cock ring. They're thicker and a bit heaver. Don't put it over your dick, just walk your balls into it and wear it for a while as often as you can. Also, tug on your sack every day. I don't know for sure if it will work, but I do this all the time and I've got huge low hangers.

17. patro78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yea man, you're balls get firm and tight when you've built up a good load. It's an indication of virility. And they of course vary in size and shape according to the weather. When a girl is sucking them I also think it's better when they're frim and not dangling around. But do you really mean that, not that you have a big but tight and compact sack, but that your balls seem to disappear into your body? Some guys' balls get that way.

18. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    That might be a problem for you, but believe it or not there are some of us guys who hang too low naturally. I've alway had lowhangers about the size of small hen eggs and they really do get in the way of comfort. Sometime they draw up close, but thats only when it gets cold or sometimes swimming. When you got the low kind it is always a problem keeping them up and out from between your crotch especially when you sit down... now that just hurts!

19. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

I guess everyone wants their junk to look a certain way. Personally, I associate lower hanging balls with old age. This isn't reality-based, but when I see a 25 yr old guy with low hanging balls, they tend to look wrinkly and saggy, like you figure an old guy's balls should look.

20. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Well, I always figured mine hung low due to their weight and size. I can't help how they are and I didn't try to make them hang any lower... in fact I've alway kept them supported.

Draft saved Draft deleted