Photo Low hanging balls

Just a few gifs, that I really enjoy watching. ;)

tumblr_n6penra5ww1rj80k1o1_400.gif

tumblr_n9pvqld7Ew1sfwrheo1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_namhetwkGm1rbgcjl.gif

sean_cody_franklin_balls_2.gif

tumblr_lm8p41Cxg31qbvxeko1_500.gif

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... barrett long...
his cock is royal... and his balls heavy...
at this time, I've not seen a guy clearly rivaling him in cock size...
bendy has posted a gif in the 7 th post where he is with casey wood who, in spite of being sometimes not too far from approaching him on some pics/gif like this one... remains rather smaller in the entire video length...
barrett blasts my mind... lol
... antonio biaggi...
the breeding stallion whose the big balls is slapping you while you experiment his massive mega cock... lol
at this time... the only guy whom I consider bgger than him is ... tim kruger...
I've seen him with hot rod and chase coxx... and I think both of them may be longer than him... but he is sufficiently thicker to appear generally bigger than them...

Attachments

thatguyonthebike

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... barrett long...
his cock is royal... and his balls heavy...
at this time, I've not seen a guy clearly rivaling him in cock size...
bendy has posted a gif in the 7 th post where he is with casey wood who, in spite of being sometimes not too far from approaching him on some pics/gif like this one... remains rather smaller in the entire video length...
barrett blasts my mind... lol
... antonio biaggi...
the breeding stallion whose the big balls is slapping you while you experiment his massive mega cock... lol
at this time... the only guy whom I consider bgger than him is ... tim kruger...
I've seen him with hot rod and chase coxx... and I think both of them may be longer than him... but he is sufficiently thicker to appear generally bigger than them...
Barrett Long certainly has a great pair of low hangers in this one.
http://www.extremetube.com/gay/video/young-gays-banging-their-sexy-asses-12168881

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... thank you theguyonthebike!...
yes... and kurt wilde well gets these bull balls off at the begining of the video...
barrett's long body is particularly well shaped in this video... I like how he is tall... lean and well built at the same time...
I join another photo... where his balls are masked by his cock... but where his body has on me the same effect than in the video... particularly when I consider the last part when he pounds kurt wild standing up... his strong, long and hairy thighs spreading apart like two solid tree trunks... lol
please note that this photo is more than 10 years old... lol
thanks...

Attachments