Low loose balls - Underwear Advice Please

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys,

I have low, very loose balls and have always worn loose boxers and I like the roomy, comfortable feel.

However, when I play sport I wear briefs etc, but I feel a bit sick when they draw my balls up close to my body and my nuts just don't feel comfortable being packed up so high.

Is there anyone can offer underwear advice? Should low balls be supported? At the minute when driving or sitting thet constantly seem to be rolling around into weird positions and generally getting in the way.

Will

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if they flop around, you may find it uncomfortable or even painful. the balls are suspended on spermatic cords which, when stretched, can hurt like hell. choices are compression shorts, briefs, speedos, and athletic supporters (a jock... duh). try different ones until you find something comfortable.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for me there is nothing as comfortable as a jockstrap. pick one for athletics..not a fashion style kind. I like Duke or Bike or Ace. Duke and Ace have big roomy stretchy pouches that will hold you in place but not squeeze you either. like you, I let em hang low 90 percent of the time...but for those times you need some support, nothing beats a jock.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for years I wore boxer briefs to work out (support) but the tighter legs made my legs (and balls) sweat- I too always wear boxers.

growing up I had horrible experience(s) with the really rough jocks that would pull my nuts up, the tighten- tangling and itching my nuts and cock (I think the school must have had a deal with a surplus grade z steel wool maker) so had been resistant (hated) jokes for years.... one day was doing laundry and one of my grown sons had left some of his laundry (dad= free washer/dryer) and noticed the jock wasn't what I remembered it.

Damn- the newer jocks ARE better. great support plus I like that my legs can breath- do get the ones with the wider band tho that don't tangle/fold over... I agree about Bike as well. Nothing froo-froo, just support for the boys.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
any uk suppliers of jockstraps? thanks for all the replies

You'll probably find that many of the bigger US suppliers can deliver cheaper to you in the UK than you can buy them in-country - that is certainly the case in Australia!

Try Skiviez or Freshpair and check out their specials

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine are also low and loose. I used to wear briefs and was always uncomfortable. For the past few decades I have let them hang, as nature intended. Running, jumping etc have never given any pain problems.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I have found jockey briefs to have a decent sized pouch among the normal underwear you can find in stores. They hold me pretty well