low partner number..

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Leotols Toy, Mar 18, 2010.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

I've only had sex with three women, but it seems that I'm the only one of my friends with that low of a number. Not that theirs are super high, still in single digits for some... I can't help but this feeling that I'm supposed be on a conquest to have more numbers or something.. A bit high schoolish I know, but it's a feeling I can't seem to let go.

It seems all my friends seem to fall into sexual occasions or flings rather than look for them...but it seems like my luck is not as good as theirs or something..

Anyone else ever get this feeling?

I'm only 20 so I guess I'm over thinking on a non-important issue.

2. blkteg

blkteg New Member

been there man... i;m 21 and only been with 5... but i did date the same girl i lost my virginity to for 3 years... then had a lil spree of about 3 girls... then been dating the same one for about a year now...its no big deal man... def seems to help when getting a good girl... they seem to trust you when your not a man whore

3. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

Consider yourselves as lucky guys!it's not the quantity!what is it? it's like the supermarket thing that if you fulfill the whole schedule,by spending a good amount of money,you get a nice prize at the end....NO!YOU DON'T WIN ANYTHING!
    I think it is a foolish way of bragging and no more.....you've had sex with a few girls?well,it means you don't throw yourself away on the first breathing-girl you cross on the streets....I'D FEEL LUCKY!

4. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    It's all about QUALITY not quantity. You can be with just one and explore the world of sexual experimentation TOGETHER.

5. exwhyzee

Gold Member

When I was 20 I had zero, so you are ahead of me.

Overthinking is a bad thing. Trust me, I know.

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ditto. Quality over quanity, and avoid getting someone pregnant or catch a disease.

7. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Women always tell me I'm a good catch and that I'm not like most guys because I'm not a man-whore so I guess should take that into consideration, it's just like an urge to have numbers... although I don't want to be a man-whore.

8. Incocknito

Gold Member

I was on 3 at 20 and one didn't really count...unless vomiting is the same as ejaculating.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sometimes sex will happen when you least expect it. Usually that's good sex too.

If you go out looking for it then generally its not that good.

Also FYI I have one mate who has slept with double digits of partners (either 15 or 20). But he has never really had a girlfriend or any sort of lasting/meaningful relationship.

So don't worry about it. Wait for someone you really like and make her your girlfriend. Then you get sex whenever you want.

Which is better than sporadic random sex with strange women which is usually bad and the periods in between vary.

9. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Very true, all well spoken advice guys. Made me feel a lot better

10. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

There are plenty of reasons not to worry about it.

You are still young that a sizable percentage of the population is still a virgin at your age.

You still have plenty of years ahead of you in which to explore your sexuality with others.

Sex is not a game where the person who scores the most wins.

Many people have a very happy and satisfying sexual relationship even if they have just a few partners in their entire lifetime.

11. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Relax. It's the quality of the relationships you have, not the number. While I've slept with an emabarassing number of women, and had an enjoyable time with most of them, it's only a handful of them who I'd deeply regret never having been intimate with. My guess is that you may have had far richer experiences with the few ladies who you've been with than some of your friends and acquaintences who have made more "conquests." Being content with this is one of the key things which seperates the men from the boys.

12. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    i'd rather be with one sexual nympho then 10 so-so sexual normals... it's not how many, it's how much.

13. metas

metas New Member

Too young to count at 20, believe me...you have got plenty of time to score if you wish...

14. berghaus

berghaus Member

Albums:
    I've gone for quality. At 20 the score was 2. At 30, 4. At 44 (now) 5. I have a mate who will shag anything that moves. Or doesn't move. Basically, if it's in a skirt and has a pulse, he'll try... He is also on first name terms with the nursing staff down our local 'clap' clinic... I don't even know where it is!

15. sjcgymrat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is a funny song and video called "Everbody has more sex than me" that you might get a laugh out of. In any case, I have done more men AFTER turning 40 than before. And you are twenty now? I agree with the other posters - quality first. THEN have your midlife crisis and go completely apeshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted