Low posting #'s

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is with all the fucking highly opinionated newbies? Look to the left. Posts:6
We are all new at sometime and I still consider myself a newbie but come on. There is a rash of horrible people who snuck in here somehow!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is with all the fucking highly opinionated newbies? Look to the left. Posts:6
We are all new at sometime and I still consider myself a newbie but come on. There is a rash of horrible people who snuck in here somehow!

I'm a newbie, but the ones you are referring to are like drive by posters. the troll around through PMs and make the odd BS post to make themselves look legit.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes true, how many have been banned recently? Also Spoiled princess ,what is the possible deal with hakingsley. Do do do do do do do-do do do. You get Twilight zone across the pond?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a newbie, but the ones you are referring to are like drive by posters. the troll around through PMs and make the odd BS post to make themselves look legit.
Drive by posters. I love it did you coin it?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I'm not new... i just never posted much until now. I seem to have come into some spare time since my company recently had layoffs. But anyway i just posted my verification pics. And I do agree with all you guys, there has been a rash of newbies lately.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
LOL, Drive by Posters. I like that.

I'll speak...

I'm definitely a n00b and probably one of the "opinionated" people you're referring to. Never been banned, but if there's a thread that asked for an opinion, i try to be honest without being harsh. Harsh/Horrible isn't in my character.

My PM box is empty (both sent and received so that's not me :) )

Probably just my association complex (read: guilty conscience LOL). newbs are a group...i'm in the recent group of newbs...don't know if it refers to me, but it sounds like it

It'd probably better to call them out in a PM or something rather than a vague complaint. That's just my honest opinion.

<---Posts: 10