Low Rise Fruit of the Looms

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I nearly choked on my fries a couple of minutes ago while watching WWE. Fruit of the Loom is now making low rise panties for men. I just don't want to picture rednecks in low rise, dingy tighty whities.

I do wish UFC would require their fighters to wear the trunks the guys on WWE wear. When I was young girls wore these huge, ugly "bloomers" under their dress. I think the UFC guys must've raided their granny's trunk and stole her bloomers!

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
If you take a look at them, they look like anything but 'low rise' to me. Perhaps they are low rise compared to the regular Fruit of the Loom.

I prefer lower rise underwear; I don't wear particularly low rise pants or jeans, but I don't like the top of my underwear being above the level of the waist of my pants.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The expensive brands, including 2xist and Cin2, have been calling them "no show" for eons.
At the same time they were receiving big dollars from guys not wanting to show their undies there was another large group catering to guys who were attaching the waist band of their jeans to their boxer shorts in order for their pants to not fall off!