Low rise jeans

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_IanTheTall, Oct 25, 2006.

1. xolinlevh

xolinlevh New Member

Albums:
    i lost a bit of weight so i went out the other day and did some major jean shopping, got a couple pair of 7s, and some True Religions, all nice low riders. looks so nice :D

2. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Low rise jeans are always great if you want to show off your bulge as well as give your bum a nice ' cup and lift ' and show that area off more than you usually would in any pair of pants.

3. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Low rise jeans are the ONLY kind i wear now. And they really show a guy at his best. If you got it, flaunt it.

4. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Levi 527 Low Rise jeans are great for guys with thighs and ass... also if you do not like the tighter fit in the thighs the 529 are good for the baggy look and still show great bulge. Those are the only two pair of Levi that I can wear that look good and they are boot cut as well. I'll have to check out the express ones next time I'm at the mall. Really hard to find jeans to fit in all areas that also dont squish your balls. UGH!!

5. Vauxhall69

Vauxhall69 New Member

6. chrisanonymous

chrisanonymous New Member

Albums:
    I love Low-rise jeans... I have other jeans, but the low rise are the best. I like to wear them because my mini "v-cut" shows. I usually wear designer boxer briefs too and the labeled band shows perfectly with low rise (I do a lot of walking around shirtless).

On the not so rare occasion that I get a little too happy in the pants lol I usually just stick my hand in the pocket.

7. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree that the Levi Offenders are great and are super low! They are comfortable but a wallet, keys or cell are tough to fit in the pockets.

Draft saved Draft deleted