Low-Rise Jeans

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Need some help. I am quite slim, defined and muscular, but alas slim. I have a nice firm arse, but it is compact and pert. I need to find slim fit jeans that will show off my arse and bulge. So far whenever I find a pair of jeans the crotch is quite low (even if they say low-rise!!) or the arse section isn't tight enough and does the sliding down the arse baggy college boy thing. Any help? Which brands are good?

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Need some help. I am quite slim, defined and muscular, but alas slim. I have a nice firm arse, but it is compact and pert. I need to find slim fit jeans that will show off my arse and bulge. So far whenever I find a pair of jeans the crotch is quite low (even if they say low-rise!!) or the arse section isn't tight enough and does the sliding down the arse baggy college boy thing. Any help? Which brands are good?

I would love to wear these too. But the tops of my legs are like Footballers legs. Sometime ya gotta skip a trend if your body type isn't right.:biggrin1:

Mind you I am not sure the skinny jean look is right for you. I think it looks better if there is no ass

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No I agree. Don't like the skinny jean look at all! Though I have the long slim legs for it, I reckon with my feet I would end up looking like a golf club.

I am looking for jeans that are:

low-rise - short distance between crotch and waist
slim fit - snug on the thighs and arse
boot cut or straight leg - so the jeans widen a bit at the lower thigh/knee into a more relaxed shape.

Do they exist?

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Abercombie and Fitch......great jeans. Anything with a button fly will help you show off your package........and these jeans will make your butt look great.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have them in your area I then strongly suggest low rise jeans in the straight leg from FCUK. They are not as tight as skinny aka drain pipe jeans but are still tight enough to show off your legs, bum and bulge rather nicely without making you feel like you are too fat for them. Plus, the button fly is rather nice too.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys..I am the same body shape. I have found that Silver Brand Jeans are the best , when you want lowrise jeans without buying the "Skinny" jeans. Yes, they are girl jeans, unless you tell someone they are, they will never know. They fit very well, they even zip up on the correct side. I am a 29x33. I get mine on Ebay, check them out. I get a lot of compliments when I were them.
BBB2.5

Click on the " Me naked" part of this attachment....sorry.
Attached Imageshttp://www.lpsg.org/images/attach/jpg.gifMe naked 002.jpg (35.5 KB, 1011 views)http://www.lpsg.org/images/attach/jpg.gifMe naked 001.jpg (32.3 KB, 916 views)

Last edited:

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got my Rufskins, which are great (probably the best) low-rise jeans. And they're adaptable because you can wear most of them in public respectably with a belt. But with a bit of tweaking you can wear them in sexy mode too, which leaves just enough to the imagination. Quite expensive but so worth the money.

But I also had some jeans made up for me in Brazil, and over there they don't baulk at the insructions or sketches. I've got a pair which is high enough at the back but which slopes down gradually to the front. At the front the top of the jeans juuust cover the base of my cock. But I can only wear them in clubs, and I guess not to everyones taste. See my pics.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No I agree. Don't like the skinny jean look at all! Though I have the long slim legs for it, I reckon with my feet I would end up looking like a golf club.

I am looking for jeans that are:

low-rise - short distance between crotch and waist
slim fit - snug on the thighs and arse
boot cut or straight leg - so the jeans widen a bit at the lower thigh/knee into a more relaxed shape.

Do they exist?

check out Rufskins. And if you do find a pair you like, make sure they have a bit of spandex in them, that always makes for a much tighter and cleaner fit.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got my Rufskins, which are great (probably the best) low-rise jeans. And they're adaptable because you can wear most of them in public respectably with a belt. But with a bit of tweaking you can wear them in sexy mode too, which leaves just enough to the imagination. Quite expensive but so worth the money.

But I also had some jeans made up for me in Brazil, and over there they don't baulk at the insructions or sketches. I've got a pair which is high enough at the back but which slopes down gradually to the front. At the front the top of the jeans juuust cover the base of my cock. But I can only wear them in clubs, and I guess not to everyones taste. See my pics.

Hey Lambr - while you DO look sexy in those jeans, they look rather uncomfortable. I have average size meat and find those low rise jeans
uncomfortable. Can only imagine with your Monster in there.