Low-Rise Jeans

chrisanonymous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No I agree. Don't like the skinny jean look at all! Though I have the long slim legs for it, I reckon with my feet I would end up looking like a golf club.

I am looking for jeans that are:

low-rise - short distance between crotch and waist
slim fit - snug on the thighs and arse
boot cut or straight leg - so the jeans widen a bit at the lower thigh/knee into a more relaxed shape.

Do they exist?

I just took those exact pants off :smile: I never knew they existed until I started working at Hollister. The fit is AMAZING.

I'm tall, slim, and somewhat toned... these fit so good

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No I agree. Don't like the skinny jean look at all! Though I have the long slim legs for it, I reckon with my feet I would end up looking like a golf club.

I am looking for jeans that are:

low-rise - short distance between crotch and waist
slim fit - snug on the thighs and arse
boot cut or straight leg - so the jeans widen a bit at the lower thigh/knee into a more relaxed shape.

Do they exist?

I would try Makeyourownjeans.com, Custom Jeans | Designer Jeans I ordered a pair and they are now my favorite pair of jeans. They are really good quality. The best thing is that the are 100% custom so you can get all of your fits in one pair of jeans. As soon as I get some more cash I am going to get another pair because I have to trash one of my jeans (do not spill 6M HCl on your jeans it makes holes).